RE: What to do about erections!!!

Yes, this question has asked and asked again and it will be over and over again.
It is first thing a new comer (male of course) worries about.

This post was edited

It is a perfectly reasonable question and those rather intolerant people who don't think newer nudists should ask such questions should perhaps stop reading such posts. The title of the post says it all, so if you are bored by it, simply don't read it. The growing intolerance on this site is one of the few bad things about it, and it tends to come from those who have been nudist for years and feel they have a moral right to preach to the rest of us. They don't.
I so agree!

This post was edited

and my point to this all is WHY? why is an erection so offensive to some? why is an erection not appropriate? isn't it as natural as being nude? we can be nude without it meaning sex, even though we are nude when we have sex....

This post was edited

Who really cares, only the prudists ! personally I think it is perfectly natural and harmlessPlease feel free to carry on your lifestyle in wherever you live.
Just don't try to be a nudist.

This post was edited

I just made a new profile and was browsing what the site offered when I came across this post. All I can say is: wow.. I did not know how judgmental the nudist society really is. It's astounding considering it comes from a group who are so strongly judged by the rest of society. I understand the posters that are annoyed at a topic so thoroughly covered.. there are people like that in EVERY forum. What I don't get is the stigma against the erect penis. Boners happen people.. I frequently get boners. It's natural. It's as natural as sweating, hunger, and goose bumps. Might I add, it's as natural as a woman's nipples getting hard. It is very hard to control a boner, just as it is very hard to control the above bodily functions. You can control your pee, poop, and gas. Not your boner. I understand there is a sexual connotation associated with an erect penis, but no more than there is with a naked body, or any of the otherwise covered parts connected to it.
The pretentiousness of many of the posters to this thread has really turned me away from "true nudity", the site AND the philosophy. I enjoy being naked at home, secluded outside, and with a very few select friends. However, I have never been to a nudist resort or event. My internal fear of this sort of judgement has kept me from doing so, and I continue to be hesitant after reading this thread.

This post was edited

This post was edited

I just made a new profile and was browsing what thesite offered when I came across this post. All I can say is: wow..I did not know how judgmental the nudist society really is. It'sastounding considering it comes from a group who are so stronglyjudged by the rest of society. I understand the posters that areannoyed at a topic so thoroughly covered.. there are people likethat in EVERY forum. What I don't get is the stigma against theerect penis. Boners happen people.. I frequently get boners. It'snatural. It's as natural as sweating, hunger, and goose bumps.Might I add, it's as natural as a woman's nipples getting hard. Itis very hard to control a boner, just as it is very hard to controlthe above bodily functions. You can control your pee, poop, andgas. Not your boner. I understand there is a sexual connotationassociated with an erect penis, but no more than there is with anaked body, or any of the otherwise covered parts connected toit.The pretentiousness of many of the posters to this thread hasreally turned me away from "true nudity", the site AND thephilosophy. I enjoy being naked at home, secluded outside, and witha very few select friends. However, I have never been to a nudistresort or event. My internal fear of this sort of judgement haskept me from doing so, and I continue to be hesitant after readingthis thread.
StormKing1" sounds like you came here ready to kick ass.
I tried to read your "new profile" - no can do - it's blank. May I
suggest you actually go to a nudist resort or event. Stroll around
with your "boner" . Then get back to us.

This post was edited

I just made a new profile and was browsing what the site offered when I came across this post. All I can say is: wow.. I did not know how judgmental the nudist society really is. It's astounding considering it comes from a group who are so strongly judged by the rest of society. I understand the posters that are annoyed at a topic so thoroughly covered.. there are people like that in EVERY forum. What I don't get is the stigma against the erect penis. Boners happen people.. I frequently get boners. It's natural. It's as natural as sweating, hunger, and goose bumps. Might I add, it's as natural as a woman's nipples getting hard. It is very hard to control a boner, just as it is very hard to control the above bodily functions. You can control your pee, poop, and gas. Not your boner. I understand there is a sexual connotation associated with an erect penis, but no more than there is with a naked body, or any of the otherwise covered parts connected to it.The pretentiousness of many of the posters to this thread has really turned me away from "true nudity", the site AND the philosophy. I enjoy being naked at home, secluded outside, and with a very few select friends. However, I have never been to a nudist resort or event. My internal fear of this sort of judgement has kept me from doing so, and I continue to be hesitant after reading this thread." StormKing1" sounds like you came here ready to kick ass. I tried to read your "new profile" - no can do - it's blank. May I suggest you actually go to a nudist resort or event. Stroll around with your "boner." Then get back to us.

I think we will be waiting forever, Thomas. It's unlikely he's even a nudist, and if he is, he should have the good manners to put some detail in his blank profile before posting on the forum.

It's time the cowards with private or blank profiles were stopped from using the forum.

This post was edited

It's about time the 'boners' to themselves to another site!

This post was edited

He just got here! Just gotta poke the old folks. Aint it funny how the really young think they know it all.

This post was edited