RE: What to do about erections!!!

Oh Goodie, let's all make innate postings and can keep this thread at the top of the page.

This post was edited
RE: Best Erection Jokes

"Doctor," the embarrassed man said, "I have a sexual problem. I can't get it up for my wife anymore.
"Mr. Smith, bring her back with you tomorrow and let me see what I can do."
The next day, the worried fellow returned with his wife. "Take off your clothes, Mrs. Smith," the medic said. "Now turn all the way around. Lie down please. Uh-huh, I see. Okay, you may put your clothes back on."
The doctor took the husband aside. "You're in perfect health," he said. "Your wife didn't give me an erection either."

This post was edited

When did my ex marry Mr. Smith?

This post was edited

Put a bumper sticker on your car that says: "Honk if you have a small penis" and then intentionally cut people off in traffic...

This post was edited

When someone tailgates me, I turn on my lights. Whenthetaillightscome on they really back off, once they gain control of their car.

This post was edited

Relax and enjoy yourself - once youve got a smile too an erection is cool. Naturism is about freedom and escape from shame cultures so have fun and don't feel any need to hide your erection. Be proud of it! Once you don't 'impose it' on people or behave badly there's no issue! :-)Clearly you have no idea what nudism is about.

This post was edited

IMO, whats wrong with it? nothing... just a totally natural function of the male. when a womens nipples get erect, should they cover them up as well? as long as the man isnt walking around in a sexual manner with it, i dont see the problem.

This post was edited

There is no "non-sexual" manner of walking around with an erection. And there is definitely a difference between erected nipples and an erected penis. You would have to stare at a women to discover that. And - slightly off the topic - why do men more often than women walk around on nude beaches, showing their front - while women mostly lye down, often on their stomach?

This post was edited

There is no "non-sexual" manner of walking around with an erection. And there is definitely a difference between erected nipples and an erected penis. You would have to stare at a women to discover that. And - slightly off the topic - why do men more often than women walk around on nude beaches, showing their front - while women mostly lye down, often on their stomach?Because men REALLY think that women want to see their peepee's.

This post was edited

You will find if a true naturist, then you will be with others, you will be the same as them, you should not get an erection.

This post was edited