RE: What to do about erections!!!

Just ignore it and think something else; yes, may be do maths in mind, and it will pass away.

This post was edited

The more you pay attention to it or try out things to make it normal, the harder it will be and the harder it will be to become normal.

This post was edited

Most nudist sites have a FAQ (frequently asked questions) section and these topics are discussed and questions answered. But many of you realize that many of these newbie males want to start their first thread and they wanna talk about their penis. It does get old for many of us that have been on nudist message boards for years and years. I understand the need to ask questions but I also do not understand the laziness of newbies to do a little research and why moderators continue to allow erections thread after erection thread. Maybe there isn't a function on this site to merge these topics and comments into one thread. At any rate, there should be a FAQ section and with that, when a new person starts a new erection thread or a thread that has been discussed "ad nauseam" ... they can at least be routed in that direction. But most times, you get those that just like to comment over and over again about their penises! LOLIm still baffled by the above comment.... "penises" how many has this guy got ??
Is he the male equivalent of Medusa with 7 snakes....

This post was edited

LOL...... Is it penises or penii??

This post was edited

What to do about erections?????
Depends if I'm with someone or all alone.

This post was edited

I really do not like the reply that you should hide it at all costs, do anything to get rid of it, it's a threat to nudism! If someone gets an erection as a natural response to anything (the wind, the sun, exposure, etc), it's natural. 100% The best thing to do is not to feel awful, to hide it at all costs. The best thing to do is just let it be and it will eventually go away on it's own. If we are nudists/naturists, then we should treat nature as something normal, not something dirty and to freak out about.

This post was edited

Can not agree! It is entirely none nudist. As natural as pissing in front of nudists!
I realise your comments are well meant but they do not follow the nudist ethos for the plain and simple reason - How will you differentiate between the accidental and the intentional?

This post was edited

I really do not like the reply that you should hide it at all costs, do anything to get rid of it, it's a threat to nudism! If someone gets an erection as a natural response to anything (the wind, the sun, exposure, etc), it's natural. 100% The best thing to do is not to feel awful, to hide it at all costs. The best thing to do is just let it be and it will eventually go away on it's own. If we are nudists/naturists, then we should treat nature as something normal, not something dirty and to freak out about.See the "You may be an Exhibidiot if" thread.

This post was edited

I think that's Newt Gingrich in the cartoon panel up above.

This post was edited

Loved the cartoon.
The implied reaction of the other beach goers is so natural. Our brains are so hard wired that or first reaction is sexual thoughts. This hard wiring is why so many newbies think about erections . Simple stop thinking about them and they won't be a problem.

This post was edited