Does it make me a perv?

I found that I enjoy to be nude outside and with others. I find this to be a sense of freedom and it is relaxing. Now for the questioning part, I find that secretly I am hoping that others are admiring my body and peeking. I don't go to nudists areas with the intent of anything sexual, just to sun with my wife, but the thoughts I get. I can't help it.

This topic was edited
RE: Does it make me a perv?

If you were wearing your favorite outfit on the street, would you be pleased when people noticed it? Would you look back at them and smile when they looked at you? If what you feel when you are outfitted in your own skin is like that, then no, you're not a perv.
If you were wearing your favorite outfit on the street, would you be pleased if someone parted their curtains just a bit to take a peek at it? That's gettin' there. Would you prefer it? You're there.

This post was edited

I found that I enjoy to be nude outside and with others. I find this to be a sense of freedom and it is relaxing. Now for the questioning part, I find that secretly I am hoping that others are admiring my body and peeking. I don't go to nudists areas with the intent of anything sexual, just to sun with my wife, but the thoughts I get. I can't help it.Nudism isn't about seeing or being seen. However, glancing at new arrivals no matter what they are wearing or not is human nature.

This post was edited

Cherri always hits it on the head.
My perspective is, are you doing anything different than if you were clothed? Do you like to people watch if you're clothed? Then, it's kind of the same naked.

This post was edited

cherri is right its human nature

This post was edited

Probably not. But you will have to wait for the final word from NiMa and Bruce. They are the perv authority on this forum.

This post was edited

Soupie, good one :-)

This post was edited

#8 and #9 This was totally unasked for. You've really done it again.

This post was edited

#8 and #9 This was totally unasked for. You've really done it again.When you read the OP and his last two sentences, why not bring some levity into the thread?

This post was edited

Open your mind Soupie, my friend. Let go of the hatred. You can do it if you try.Yes Soupie, go on I dare you. Although it would be very difficult, I know you could show people that there is still just a tiny bit of humanity left somewhere inside you. Give it a try, or are you really so afraid ofentering into the world ofnormality.

This post was edited

Pot, kettle, black. I know that you would hate to be called black or gay, but not everyone is going to agree with you. I've accepted that, and your attitude is much more about putting on your white hood to impress the other fellas.

This post was edited