Nude Weddings

Has anyone here had a nude wedding? Did you have a textile wedding in addition to the nude one?

This topic was edited
RE: Nude Weddings

I haven't been to a nude wedding, but I have been to a decidedly nude wedding reception for a neat couple from our resort who decided to marry in a civil ceremony. Our group of regulars surprised them with the full blown reception at our pavilion, all of us in the buff, as were the bride and groom in short order. I guess there were about 100 friends there.

This post was edited

I have been to a few nude weddings and they were a blast.

And I did have a nude wedding of my own; actually two nude weddings--but with the same wife. And a textile wedding with her too.

This post was edited

I had a textile wedding for my non nudist colleagues.
Then we had a pair of nudist weddings. One was held at the resort my wife frequented and then we had a second nude wedding at my favorite nudist park.

So we had a trio of weddings--thus, if I get divorced, I have a triplicate of headaches. Think I want to stay married.

This post was edited

I hope to do a nude wedding when i get married and even if the people are clothed i will suggest me and my partner go nude even with textile people attending the ceremony

This post was edited

I have never been to a nude wedding. I am an ordained minister, I primarily just perform wedding ceremonies and have had this request from two couples to officiate at a nude ceremony, however this did not work out and they decided not to go through wit the wedding at all. I would love to either attend or perform a nude wedding someday though

This post was edited

I have looked around for quite some time now and have found a lot of seedy sites and a lot of inactive sites, but I will continue to look around and see what comes up, and if you ever remember the link please send a message my way

This post was edited

I hope to do a nude wedding when i get married...
I would also like to hava a nude wedding...if I was ever lucky enough to even start a relationship with a woman of color that is open to being involved in naturism. I admit I haven't been putting myself out there to meet anyone,and most times at naturist/nudist events I find myself tobe one of the few, if not the only person of color, add to that my being middle aged I realize thatthe prospects are low, let alone getting married nude. It would be nice to be proven wrong about all this.

This post was edited

Cool concept..Would probably try this idea when i get married..LOL!
Regards,
Carie Ann
Credit rapide

This post was edited
Re: Nude weddings and wedding vow renewals

We have 1-2 nude weedings at our resort, Terra Cotta Inn, Palm Springs, California every year. It is very easy for people living out of state to get married in California. You just need id to pull a marriage license and that's that. We have a minister who performs the weddings.

We find if it's a 2nd or 3rd marriage then the nude wedding is the only ceremony. If it's a first marriage, then the couple normally has a textile wedding too.
Tom, performs lots of wedding vow renewals every year as you do not have to be a licensed minister to do a wedding vow renewal. He always makes them funny and sweet.
MC
https://sunnyfun.com

This post was edited