Nudist couple would like to meet other couples.

Hi, we live in the av (high desert) area, would like to meet other couples that enjoy the nude lifestyle.

This topic was edited
RE: Nudist couple would like to meet other couples.

Have you tried posting in some of the other forums? Like NetNude, clothesfree, etc?

This post was edited

They haven't logged in, in 9 months. Probably got discouraged. Too bad, there are two nudist clubs within an hour or so of their residence. Deer Park and Olive Dell Nudist Ranch. I've been to both and there are lots of couples at both places to meet and become friends with.

This post was edited

HI Low desert nudist couple here, in Blythe california, lotsa fun naked things to do here ,interested in meeting other couples in our age group. I am 67 and she is 64 desertsun92225@aol.com

This post was edited

HI Low desert nudist couple here, in Blythe california, lotsa fun naked things to do here ,interested in meeting other couples in our age group. I am 67 and she is 64 desertsun92225@aol.comYou might want to visit any of the nudist parks, resorts, or nonlanded clubs.

This post was edited

Hi we're around Blythe in the winter. Would like to know what to do and where.

This post was edited

Have you tried posting in some of the other forums? Like NetNude, clothesfree, etc?. Nobody seems to ever answer I want to nee people this is raysat2009

This post was edited

This is a nudist site, you would be better on Trueswingers judging by your profile. Quote -I keep my nude life quiet, discreet, been to sex clubs & enjoy them

This post was edited

Hi, we live in Pasco County Florida the nudist capital of the world with 12 nudist resorts and our own private pool.would like to meet other couples that enjoy the nude lifestyle. Rustybird

This post was edited

We live in Pasco County Florida the worlds center for nudism with 12 nudist resorts plus our own private pool and patio. Care to jin us? Rustybird

This post was edited

ahhh that is my wish to be nude with a nude couple

This post was edited