this site protects trolls

support makes excuses to say a personal attack in forums is just a difference of opinion
THIS IS TOTAL CRAP
LEARN WHAT TROLLING REALLY IS PEOPLE
A PERSONAL ATTACK IS A TROLL SO QUIT THE EXCUSE FACTORY

This topic was edited
RE: this site protects trolls

A.) Why did you delete the thread saying the same thing-that I responded to-and start a new thread?B.) Stop yelling. Please.C.) Kindly provide details-quote the post & reference the thread in question. Then we can help you out.i did not delete the other thread - it just went away so thinking you did
i actually told support where the posts was and they called it a harsh way of giving a opinion
for yelling - i tried to just simply report it and many many many times of getting excuses to trolling ok makes this the only way to get you to pay attention and stop the excuses
post 2 and 6

https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=35951&page=1
yes - making a attack on a person and trying to sound like advice is trolling - it is just trying to hide the attack in a post that looks like advice - clever people make personal attacks and make the world think it is what it is not
his posts is actually trolling under the real world definition

This post was edited
RE: this site protects trolls

jamieg25 last signed on 3 weeks ago.
jamieg25 Please privet message me. I have a grandson with autism. My wife and I worked with a group of autistic kids for many years so we have a different view of the situation than most do.
Bob

This post was edited