AANR WORLD RECORD SKINNY DIP

I may of missed this thread but I did look around for a while and didn't see it any where...
So this Saturday, July 11th at 3pm EST is the AANR WORLD RECORD SKINNY DIP to establish a Guinness World Record for the largest-ever number of people simultaneously skinny-dipping!
We are doing it our club as the event will be photographed in order to document our numberof skinny-dippers (who will sign AANR photo releases).
Anyone else going to join in at their respective clubs/resorts?

This topic was edited
RE: AANR WORLD RECORD SKINNY DIP

I can't join in, but they were just talking about it on our local news station..... No nude beaches around here !!!!!

Steve

This post was edited
Re: AANR World Record Skinny Dip

Here at the Terra Cotta Inn located in sunny Palm Springs, California our resort is also participation. We are full for day use, but have 2 rooms left. You can call us at 800-786-6938 to particapte in this fun event. Call between 8am-10pm PST.
We are having a FREEice cream social that afternoon to celebrate the event.
You can click here for more information: https://theterracottainn.blogspot.com/2009/07/terra-cotta-inn-going-for-guinness.html
It is a great PR event. I am very proud of AANR for being so creative.
I hope to meet you in sunny Palm Springs.
MC

This post was edited
RE: AANR World Record Skinny Dip

Wish I could be there!

This post was edited

We'll be there! Originally we were going to participate at Gunnison, but due to work schedules and travel time we'll be participating at Solair. Really looking forward to it.

Steve, are there any resorts or clubs in your area where you could participate?

Phil, Strip down and jump in the koi pond! That way you can join in spirit if not in count.But, please, take a pic of that! LOL...and don't deny us our request, myderriere is still thawing out from your requested photo ;)

Jen

This post was edited

We'll be there! Originally we were going to participate at Gunnison, but due to work schedules and travel time we'll be participating at Solair. Really looking forward to it. Steve, are there any resorts or clubs in your area where you could participate? Phil, Strip down and jump in the koi pond! That way you can join in spirit if not in count.But, please, take a pic of that! LOL...and don't deny us our request, myderriere is still thawing out from your requested photo ;) Jen
HAHAHA, LMAO!

Sorry Jen, unfortunatly, if I got in the Koi pond now, it would probably cause a total colapse and my precious fish would be high and dry with no where to go. Plus my camera is not water proof and in need of some batteries anyway. But it's a good idea, and who knows, might manage it one day, be good to have a pic of me waste deep, holding my prize fish! p.s. Sorry about your derriere ;)

This post was edited
RE: AANR world record skinny dip

I have learned that AANR will have 2 sets of numbers. The official Guinness Record numbers and a second set for AANR which is unofficial and doesn't count for Guinness. Let AANR know that you went skinny dipping on Saturday. The time is noon Pacific Time.
Our resort, The Terra Cotta Inn located in sunny Palm Springs, California is participating. We still have a few rooms left for this fun event. Give us a call at 800-786-6938.

Click here for more information: https://terracottainn.blogspot.com/2009/07/terra-cotta-inn-going-for-guinness.html
We are having a free ice cream social that afternoon to celebrate.
MC

This post was edited
RE: AANR WORLD RECORD SKINNY DIP

I will be participating at Whispering Pines Nudist Resort in Ocean Isle Beach in NC. We have received some very positive media coverage here in the Myrtle Beach, SC area. A nice article in the local paper plus a spot last night on the local news. In my opinion this ism the best public relations we have received in my over forty years as a nudist.
Grin and Bare it
Art

This post was edited

Yeah, I'm planning to be at Green Valley, but weather is calling for something like 70% chance of rain, so we'll see.....
( it's a tad tough when you're confined to a motorcycle )

This post was edited

I will be skinni dipping at the time as will many of my friends from here. Unfortunately I found out about it too late and when I contacted AANR they said it was past the deadline to get representative to the place I go. They have list of participaiting locations and groups so I contacted a group in Austin that was listed and they knew nothing about it. It appears to me to be a promotion for their affialated clubs and travel agencies. So we will be participating but not important enough to be counted. I had been considering joining AANR but their response to me and seeing how this is being done has made me change my mind.

This post was edited

My resort The Terra Cotta Inn in Palm Springs, CAis participating. You can get more information about contacting us here:
https://terracottainn.blogspot.com/2009/07/terra-cotta-inn-going-for-guinness.html
From what I understand from Tom who set it up with AANR, Guinness World Records has done a number of stipulations as their reputation for accuracy is very important. Thus, it is only had at resorts, clubs and LEGAL nude beaches. Resort and club management had to agree to AANR and Guinness's terms. Approved locations are located here: https://aanr.com/skinny-dip.html
My guess whoever you talked to in Austin, TX was not aware if their club had signed up.
AANR deserves tons of credit for promoting nudism. They do so much in legislative law reviews in protecting our nudist rights. They are also very positive in promoting nude recreation. ALL nudists should belong.
MC
https://sunnyfun.com

This post was edited