A week in the sun.

This is a suggestion to anyone who is fed up with waiting for summer to arrive.
If you think a week in the sun at Cap D'Agde, Euronat or a similar venue a good idea then you are not the only one lol.
Would suggest this be a group of more mature guys ( say 45 + ) who are free for a week in August / September.
Should you be tempted please get in touch with me as soon as possible.
Alan.

This topic was edited
RE: A week in the sun.

This is a suggestion to anyone who is fed up with waiting for summer to arrive. If you think a week in the sun at Cap D'Agde, Euronat or a similar venue a good idea then you are not the only one lol. Would suggest this be a group of more mature guys ( say 45 + ) who are free for a week in August / September.Should you be tempted please get in touch with me as soon as possible. Alan.Questa colonna ha offerto una migliore
La tecnologia informatica non un bene per questa colonna per aprire all'aperto okay,Christian Louboutin vendita non chiedere aiutare tutti. A proposito, di consultare un problema, di recente, stavo navigando sul web,Christian louboutin prezzi aprire la pagina l'icona di cui sopra non pu, e ancora molto lento, Scarpe Christian Louboutinnon so qual la ragione. Qualcuno sa per aiutare a risolvere quello. Christian louboutin italia Grazie.

This post was edited
RE: A week in the sun.

This is a suggestion to anyone who is fed up with waiting for summer to arrive. If you think a week in the sun at Cap D'Agde, Euronat or a similar venue a good idea then you are not the only one lol. Would suggest this be a group of more mature guys ( say 45 + ) who are free for a week in August / September.Should you be tempted please get in touch with me as soon as possible. Alan.Alan, A friend of mine used to visit Euronat regularly as a single. You might also look into La Jenny if you're in Europe. Otherwise, I can recommend Serendipity in Georgia or Cypress Cove in FL or Laguna del Sol in California.

This post was edited