A friend disappeared

A Friend has Disappeared
A friend seems to have disappeared from the site seemingly with all messages, posts and replies. Is this what happens if someone decides to delete their profile? I have been trying to keep a good balance of male and female friends and hate to lose her. I have read some of her posts and ,believe me, she would not have been removed for misconduct

This topic was edited
RE: A friend disappeared

Yes, that's what happens when you pull your profile, poof, all traces gone. I think I know who you're talking about and still trying to figure it out. Her posts were thoughtful and insightful and full of common sense. We exchanged several really nice messages last night andI was shocked to log i nthis morning and see her gone. Sure wish we knew why she pulled out.

Jen

This post was edited

I also know who you mean, and hated to learn she was gone. Like you I know her profille is not gone due to misconduct. Despite her only being 18, her posts wonderful and showed the true nudist mentality as well as maturity beyond her years.

This post was edited

I think we are all talking about the same girl. I would have thought she would have sought admistrative action against a jerk or put them in their place rather than leaving us.
I usually sign off with "Grin and Bare it." but I'm not grinning now.
Art

This post was edited

I also know who you mean, and hated to learn she was gone. Like you I know her profille is not gone due to misconduct. Despite her only being 18, her posts wonderful and showed the true nudist mentality as well as maturity beyond her years.
Couldn't agree more Tom, our loss for sure. I hope it was a spur of the moment thing, maybe she will read this and reconsider, if not we'll all miss her a lot.

This post was edited

I think we are all talking about the same girl. I would have thought she would have sought admistrative action against a jerk or put them in their place rather than leaving us. I usually sign off with "Grin and Bare it." but I'm not grinning now. Art
That's what I would have thought Art, very strange. Really would like to know what happened.

This post was edited

She said something in one of her messages to me last night about being a little quieter for a while, even made a joke that she was NOT going low-profile, just quieting down a bit. Wish I could read that message again, she didn't seem upset about anything, had no complaints. So was really, really surprised to see her gone altogether. Really hoping she returns. Sweet girl.

Jen

This post was edited

Hopefully she's just taking a break for a bit, because I enjoyed her posts as well and was surprised to see her gone.

This post was edited

Sad to see as she was local - Norwich is a 'pocket City' - however, beware of making assumptions for peoples actions.

Love n stuff
Rudie
x

This post was edited

I too, am extremely disappointed this morning. Our on-going private conversation is now terminated with extreme prejudice, in mid conversation. ( very nearly daily about everything for the last few months, including the harrassment issues, that she had well in hand )
I've a very hard time accepting that she'd do this. It's not in her character.
There's another that was "targetted" as a fake by someone, who definitely was not a fake, and is also vanished.
I sincerely hope that we haven't lost these two fine young women as a mistaken administrative action.

This post was edited

It's now three friends I can identify, though I think 4 by my "friend" counter.
Three are all single women, 18 years old, seemingly simultaneously. Hmmm........

This post was edited