RE: Truenudists goes the Freemium Route.

interesting to note that those who mention alternative ways to handle the issues (ways that are not profitable) are banned. Seems the management is out to keep certain facts suppressed.Quote from:sunonmebunz, joined 7/22/09

Even more interesting to note that someone who joined the site just today is aware of which members are no longer here and what their postssaid! I think our friend Ryan from CA is back under a new name.

All of the people who are actually offering alternatives and suggestions are still here. I'm finding that the ones who whined, bitched, moaned, complained, advertised other sites but had nothing at all constructive to say are gone or going. Whether they're leavingof their own volition because they have little tolook at any more or because they're being banned for abusing the site, I say good riddance.

Jen
HaHa Jen, well spotted, and VERY WELL SAID :)
I was still trying to figure out the Ryan bit.
I guess all those episodes of Miss Marple, are REALLY starting to pay off! hehe

This post was edited

interesting to note that those who mention alternative ways to handle the issues (ways that are not profitable) are banned. Seems the management is out to keep certain facts suppressed.Quote from:sunonmebunz, joined 7/22/09

Even more interesting to note that someone who joined the site just today is aware of which members are no longer here and what their postssaid! I think our friend Ryan from CA is back under a new name.

All of the people who are actually offering alternatives and suggestions are still here. I'm finding that the ones who whined, bitched, moaned, complained, advertised other sites but had nothing at all constructive to say are gone or going. Whether they're leavingof their own volition because they have little tolook at any more or because they're being banned for abusing the site, I say good riddance.

Jen

So true Jen, I listed my concerns and offered alternative suggestions. Not only amI still here, I was given credit for my donation at the first of the month so I am a paid member. I will contine you my paid membership, not because of the pictures, but because this is a great site. I understand the time and expense involved in running a site and appreciate that we had this site for over a year for free.
Thomas

This post was edited

Like Thomas, I paid not because of the pictures, but because it just seemed like the thing to do. (I never did get around to donating) Hell, the entertainment from reading this thread alone has been worth the 50 bucks. :)

This post was edited
still no payment by mastercard?

for us that dont have visa is there still no payment by mastercard?

Barry

This post was edited
RE: still no payment by mastercard?

for us that dont have visa is there still no payment by mastercard? Barry

I thought he did a fix for that, but apparently it isn't working out. You could always send cheque or money order though.

This post was edited

a cheque? havent used those in years :) and for an international one my bank will want at least the equivalent of a years sub to TN to process it! I'll wait till tn sorts out something for us visa challeneged members

This post was edited

I do like what Curt offered up. Go back to PayPal, under a different company name.

I have had problems with pay pal. I started getting messages that my paymen to here could not be processed and that I needed to login to their website. I never actually registered when I started donating here. After several messages that the payment failed and I needed to log in, I finally got logged in after wasting an hour going through the lost password process. I finally got the scheduled payment cancelled and my account cancelled there, the site is not user friendly when you don't use it much. Then they kept sending email asking why I cancelled and wanted me to log in to complete a survey on why I cancelled. This was after I listed reason for cancelling when I cancelled.

This post was edited