This post was edited
RE: Open marriage

This post was edited

They had multiple wives but it was not ok to share their wives
Well, that's alright then ;-)

This post was edited

^ And no Christians either.Yes there were. In the Old Testament, they believed in the coming Messiah. 428 prophecies were written concerning the Christ. The only difference, is that we know His name.
Brian?

This post was edited

@ MOWOr be gay ;-)

This post was edited

^ And no Christians either.Yes there were. In the Old Testament, they believed in the coming Messiah. 428 prophecies were written concerning the Christ. The only difference, is that we know His name.
Brian?
I love you amfionuk !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:)

This post was edited

Take my wife, please.

This post was edited

"I told my wife the truth. I told her I was seeing a psychiatrist. Then she told me the truth: that she was seeing a psychiatrist, two plumbers and a bartender."

This post was edited

I am in an open relationships my self however like any relationship it requires allot of good verbal communication. That being said I found that in a open relationship it requires a great deal more communication and not being judgmental of your other half. A good general rule is not to judge each other feelings. Bottom line If you do something that makes your other half upset don't do it. If you feel guilty about a sexual relationship out side of your union stop. Never lie to each other about your sexual encounters. A open relationship can not work unless their is allot of trust so never lie to each other even small white lies as this undermines you relationship with each other. Have a couples inventory once a week and discuss how your relationship is going the good and the bad. You may need to modify the rules as you encounter problems being open.
Be careful whom you have sexual relationships with, not every one understands an open relationship. If they or you begin to fall in love you need to end it. Makes sure your sexual partner are friends with your other half.
You also need to have a contingence plans should things happen, for example how will you handle it if a condom break and she get pregnant. What happens if the rubber you using breaks and you get someone pregnant. What will you do if one of you may of been exposed to a STD.
Legal aspects being married to some means you already bet 50% of everything you owned that you think it will work. However should you get divorced things will not look well on you if you having sex out side the relationship. I would suggest a prenup to secure your assets and spell out your agreement to have sex out side of your relationship.

In conclusion open relationships require allot more work then normal for them to work and require a high level of trust to work
PS if you have anspecificquestions about open relationship feel free to ask me

This post was edited

I am in an open relationships my self however like any relationship it requires allot of good verbal communication. That being said I found that in a open relationship it requires a great deal more communication and not being judgmental of your other half. A good general rule is not to judge each other feelings. Bottom line If you do something that makes your other half upset don't do it. If you feel guilty about a sexual relationship out side of your union stop. Never lie to each other about your sexual encounters. A open relationship can not work unless their is allot of trust so never lie to each other even small white lies as this undermines you relationship with each other. Have a couples inventory once a week and discuss how your relationship is going the good and the bad. You may need to modify the rules as you encounter problems being open.
Be careful whom you have sexual relationships with, not every one understands an open relationship. If they or you begin to fall in love you need to end it. Makes sure your sexual partner are friends with your other half.
You also need to have a contingence plans should things happen, for example how will you handle it if a condom break and she get pregnant. What happens if the rubber you using breaks and you get someone pregnant. What will you do if one of you may of been exposed to a STD.
Legal aspects being married to some means you already bet 50% of everything you owned that you think it will work. However should you get divorced things will not look well on you if you having sex out side the relationship. I would suggest a prenup to secure your assets and spell out your agreement to have sex out side of your relationship.

In conclusion open relationships require allot more work then normal for them to work and require a high level of trust to work
PS if you have anspecificquestions about open relationship feel free to ask me

This post was edited