RE: Open marriage

Wow! That was quite a lot of nonsense. Why do you insist on imposing your personal beliefs on others?

This post was edited

I had an open marriage, but my wife didn't tell me about it.

This post was edited

This post was edited

So to answer your question, most nudists don't agree with your lifestyle. You may be surprised to find that mists nudists have Christian values even if they aren't a Christian. Obviously there are exceptions to this rule who coincidently all live in Canada where logic and family values have been legislated into oblivion. Monogamy has existed for millennia for one simple reason. It works. It is the law of nature because it is the law of God. God exists whether you believe in him or not. He will not be bargained with on most issues especially when he has written laws concerning the matter. You can defy the law for a while, like the law of gravity. However, the longer you defy the law, the more painful and detrimental the fall will be. God would plead with you with the love of a gracious father not to defy the law.In Genesis, Jacob (son of Abraham) had wives and concubines as he traveled to re-connect with his twin Esau. That's not an open marriage, but it is different than what I believe in in this time. There were fewer people in the world then.

This post was edited

I don't insist on forcing my beliefs on anyone. I don't share them or preach. So what gives you the right to do that to others on here? Did God appoint you?

This post was edited

This post was edited

This post was edited

They had multiple wives but it was not ok to share their wives
Well, that's alright then ;-)

This post was edited

^ And no Christians either.Yes there were. In the Old Testament, they believed in the coming Messiah. 428 prophecies were written concerning the Christ. The only difference, is that we know His name.
Brian?

This post was edited

@ MOWOr be gay ;-)

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy