NudeInMa's solution is to place the

~ SHUN MODE RULE IN EFFECT ~

This post was edited
RE: Open Marriage

This post was edited
RE: Open marriage

This post was edited
RE: Open Market

It is totally pathetic that there appears to be a "clique" of members who take the greatest delight in denigrating other members that post in the forums......this particular "clique" take for whatever reason an enjoyment in placing the stick in the pot and stirring it vigorously.....they fail to to comment logically to a post, however they do indeed use a vast amount of energy and time in hurling abuse at others......I think it would be prudent to state quite firmly that when this little entourage decides to play their childish games that we should simply ignore their post's. No response = no smart "A" come backs.....I am sure they would eventually become somewhat bored with the lack of response and hopefully fade away into nothingness!To respond to the original post......what works for one couple does not always work for others, my husband and I have always been of the belief that our marriage vows are sacred, and that includes remaining faithful to each other sexually morally and honestly...it is what we believe in, we know others decide for whatever reason to lead their married lives in a different way and that is THEIR choice, we, that is my husband and I may not condone it but nor shall we condemn it...it is after all their choice.Amen, Jackie.

This post was edited

Thank you, SmoothScot
That was the kind of discussion I was trying to start.
The OP

This post was edited

I'll admit I got half way through the trolls on page 1. Got annoyed and skipped here.
My ex (doesn't sound good) and I had an open relationship. We even tried poly a couple of times. It was fun, exciting etc. and even now we aren't together we are still happy to join up and invite a 3rd.We never wanted to swing (partner swap) but were happy and confident enough in ourselves and each other to feel secure that the other would come back. Our split had to do with changing wants in our lives. We are best friends and the openness played no part in the separation.And, an open relationship isn't creepy, dirty or wrong. It's just another aspect of a relationship choice not well accepted. We used to call it our sport. And nudism and sexual freedom aren't connected in my mind. As the OP I think also feels.

This post was edited

Wow! That was quite a lot of nonsense. Why do you insist on imposing your personal beliefs on others?

This post was edited

I had an open marriage, but my wife didn't tell me about it.

This post was edited

This post was edited

I don't insist on forcing my beliefs on anyone. I don't share them or preach. So what gives you the right to do that to others on here? Did God appoint you?

This post was edited