RE: Open marriage

Actually NIM did not hijack the thread. Post # 4 by soupie led away from the discussion.Yes, and that's what happens to any thread where he and his otherloudmouth loonies decide to wreak havoc.

This post was edited

Lastly as the OP brought up a sexual lifestyle which has nothing to do with nudism, yes he is on the site, but being here does not make one a nudist.You know that, Rene, I know that, and anyone with an ounce of common sense would know that, but unfortunatly we have a few here without even the sense of a chimpanzee.

This post was edited

You know that, Rene, I know that, and anyone with an ounce of common sense would know that, but unfortunatly we have a few here without even the sense of a chimpanzee.Chimps have a lot more sense than a number here. LOL - they don't need sunscreen or other nudist/naturist things like sitting on their own towel. Maybe if a chimp were to spend times around some nudists/naturists, the chimps might want to shave.

This post was edited

You know that, Rene, I know that, and anyone with an ounce of common sense would know that, but unfortunatly we have a few here without even the sense of a chimpanzee.Chimps have a lot more sense than a number here. LOL - they don't need sunscreen or other nudist/naturist things like sitting on their own towel. Maybe if a chimp were to spend times around some nudists/naturists, the chimps might want to shave.
You mean like this one, Cheri

This post was edited

Just be aware that anyone who decides to hide behind anonymity on the internet, yet continues to state an opinion, does not have the courage of their convictions.As a bystander who has watched you and bruce interact, it is my impression that you are using this as a smokescreen. Intelligent people can discern when someone is making a coherent argument without having to see a naked picture of them.
And you talk about him not having the "courage of [his] convictions"...I honestly do not care whether he is courageous or not. Are the arguments he makes sound or not? Deal with the substance of them and stop appealing to an irrelevant non-issue.
I hope you can accept this as a thoughtful, reasoned plea and not see it as an opportunity to be less than civil.

This post was edited

If you think that the issue of certification and identification is not relevant to a person's speech, then you don't know what a smokescreen is.My point was simply that logic and reason are not contingent concepts. They exist and are demonstrable apart from any other factor (like certification on some internet forum). Your comments are logical and reasoned (or not) quite independent of your TN certification.

This post was edited

Try and parse the reasoning of his logic. Bruce says that he trusts the administrators of this site. Then he argues that he cannot trust them enough to send a private form of identification without fear of being somehow "exposed" in a paranoid fashion. Can you explain the logic in that to me?

This post was edited

And my point is an old-fashioned concept that if one wishes to state contentious opinions, one should have the courage to stand behind them with some form of identity. Without it, one is the definition of an internet troll.Well, it's obviously very important to you. You and I clearly have different standards. Whether someone is courageous or not has no affect on whether I think what they say is reasonable. I'm not on an Internet Forum looking for courage.
As to the charge of being an internet troll, I suppose the reader will have to decide who this describes:
"a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion."

This post was edited

gosh, you sure took up a lot of space to troll there!

This post was edited

See how easy it is.

This post was edited