RE: Open marriage

"Your boasting is not good. Do you not know that a little leaven leavens the whole lump? Cleanse out the old leaven that you may be a new lump, as you are really unleavened. For Christ, our paschal lamb, has been sacrificed. Let us therefore, celebrate the festival, not with the old leaven, the leaven of malice and evil, but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth."

This post was edited

Thank God I'm an Atheist.

This post was edited

I do not want to discuss the subject of "open marriage" but I would like to answer one of this person's most profound questions. This may have been covered in one of the other posts but I'll admit, I didn't read them all.
He stated that it was his wife's idea and he is agreeable to it, but sometimes his wife shows a little jealousy in what he does. Well I have news for him. Women live by two sets of rules; one for them and one for everyone else. The sooner he learns this the happier everyone will be. It's really a case of he needs permission but she doesn't.

This post was edited

I do not want to discuss the subject of "open marriage" but I would like to answer one of this person's most profound questions. This may have been covered in one of the other posts but I'll admit, I didn't read them all. He stated that it was his wife's idea and he is agreeable to it, but sometimes his wife shows a little jealousy in what he does. Well I have news for him. Women live by two sets of rules; one for them and one for everyone else. The sooner he learns this the happier everyone will be. It's really a case of he needs permission but she doesn't.Yes you are right, DR, from reading his post, thiswould certainly seem to be the case. He will of course deny that.

This post was edited

Hey guys, just clarifying here.
I did NOT say that my wife is jealous. Here's the quote:
"Rather than not go (and possibly resent it) I can go with a friend
without having to worry that something might develop about which I might
have to feel guilty. Or, that my wife will be jealous."
So our arrangement allows me to go out WITHOUT the fear that my wife would be jealous. Because she's not. And has never exhibited any jealousy.

This post was edited

Thank God I'm an Atheist.:))Thank you

This post was edited

Thank God I'm a normal person.

This post was edited

To the OP- If this works for you and your wife, good for the both of you. It would not work at my house.FOR THE LOVE OF GOD soapy soupy soupie the whole fucking sight is NOT YOURS to degrade other people-NIM. It is painfully obvious that you are LIBERAL and NIM is CONSERVATIVE. I suggest you learn to play nice or take your balls and go home. Life would be so much more calm here. To the others that are following this thread, I am new to the site and if I have over steped I am truely sorry.If they went home, we would not have anyone to laugh at.

This post was edited

This post was edited

ZaS, these discussions upset many of us due to the fact they have little or nothing to do with nudism. What the OP presented for discussion had more to do with sex than nudism and so it was rightly pointed out that the question would be better aired on TS.
Since then the whole issue has been hijacked!

This post was edited