RE: Open marriage

Can we look at this again please?
If 50% of married people have sex outside of their marriage - what % of those are nudists?
More, what % of those truly nudist are here in Tn as against the more sexual and not solely nudist Ts? I believe it is now easy to see why Danglin is being pointed towards the Swingers site.
A point that many here miss, is that true nudists do not associate their sex with nudism - yes we all (most) have sex in it's many different forms - but we do not bring it into our nudism.
Nude not Lewd.

This post was edited

Now, you can either discuss honest ways of dealing with a majority of the population, or live in denial. Your choice.Six out of seven people who have replied to this DO NOT agree with you. That IS a majority, so there is your answer.

This post was edited

As the OP said he is not a swinger- swingers do it together as a couple- and he doesn't. He just has an open marriage.
From the OP's first post: "we were fortunate enough to have another couple in our lives, and we could go out on double dates and sleep over."
OP = Swinger

This post was edited

I actually consider this one mostly an ad hominem attack, but I'd like to respond, anyway:"And I agree with DanandJanette that TrueSwingers.com would be a better place for your post You, also, are presuming that I'm trolling. I am not. and that it's a shame that posts like this will have the effect of furthering the stereotype that nudists are sexuallydysfunctionalperverts. I disagree that a post like mine furthers that impression. For that matter, I disagree that there is any impression that nudists are sexually dysfunctional, as in "not functional." I think the impression is quite the opposite. On the other hand, a response like yours, explicitly categorizing mine as something less than legitimate dialogue does, I think, degrade the quality of posting and could further the impression that nudists are uptight and incapable of discussing topics in an adult fashion--other than, perhaps, just getting naked. Just saying......
First off let me apologize if my response came off as an ad hominem attack. I was not trying to attack you personally, but the topic of your post, and my reply to it has everything to do with YOUR behavior. So, the fact that I believe infidelity to be immoral necessarily means that my position is at odds with your behavior.
And for the record, my standard of morality is not a product of my own close-minded musings. I see God's word as recorded in the Old and New Testaments as the authoritative standard for morality.
Also, I do not think you are trolling. And I'm not sure how my (and other's) suggestion that this topic is better suited for TrueSwingers equates to me thinking you are trolling.

This post was edited

What were your marriage vows? Mine included being faithful. My promises and integrity are important to me.

This post was edited

The bottom line is...It's HIS Marriage, defined by him and her. To some it may be a sham, a travesty, a decay of moral fabric. As long as there is love, respect, and it's between them, then what does it matter to any of us? Maybe their vows didn't include faithful, many write their own vows today. Maybe his idea of faithful means being devoted to loving his wife and having someone to have sex with. Sex and Love are different. Men and women masturbate outside of the marital bed. Its just sex. Anyways, its a discussion, not a platform to judge. Whats right for one, may not be right for all.

This post was edited

What do you tell the kids when they see you with arms around another? Most couples we know that are swingers or "share" have ended in divorce.

This post was edited

Would that account entirely for the over 50% divorce rate?

This post was edited

What do you tell the kids when they see you with arms around another? Most couples we know that are swingers or "share" have ended in divorce.I'll go 1 step further...Most couples I know have ended in divorce.
Sex is usually something private, and not done in the company of your children.
Maybe, if we, as a society, were less concerned about other peoples marriages, our own marriages would do much better.
This could be useful in another thread as well.

This post was edited

Nor is it a place for you and your vile gutter references to decide what people can say and do on this site. But you continue.

This post was edited