WHY are there so many restricted profiles "friends only" , "certified only" ????

I have always believed nudity to be an expression of openness and acceptance. How can one get to know someone if everything in their profile is closed and unfriendly?? Do you hide from people you don't want to see you at the nude beaches??? Do you pass out permission slips at the beach for those you deem acceptible to see you??? come on folks, lets do away with the closed profiles!

This topic was edited
RE: WHY are there so many restricted profiles "friends only" , "certified only" ????

I agree with you, if people want privacy, they shouldstay off the net. But we have to remember that only a very small percencage of members are nudists.

This post was edited
RE: WHY are there so many restricted profiles "friends only" , "certified only" ????

And more than a few uncertified who are obvious frauds and voyeurs.

This post was edited

The only way to tell the character of individuals is by observation over time.This.

This post was edited

That's true too. I've certainly observed and seen that.

This post was edited

I've wondered about private and restricted profiles myself. What's the point of being on a social site, if you're going to keep people out? I don't accept friend requests that are sent out of the blue, but I do look at the profiles of those that send them to me. Private or restricted profiles don't get a second look from me. Not worth my time. Likewise for people that have no info in their profile. Granted most of them are fakes and voyeurs, but for the few that aren't, who cares? If they are worried about being seen, they can obscure their face, or not show their face.

This post was edited

I've wondered about private and restricted profiles myself. What's the point of being on a social site, if you're going to keep people out? I don't accept friend requests that are sent out of the blue, but I do look at the profiles of those that send them to me. Private or restricted profiles don't get a second look from me. Not worth my time. Likewise for people that have no info in their profile. Granted most of them are fakes and voyeurs, but for the few that aren't, who cares? If they are worried about being seen, they can obscure their face, or not show their face.Totally agree. Fakes and voyeurs.

This post was edited

i think people should keep there profile visible and get certified and only allow photos to be viewed by certified member or friends only. i get bugged when someone sends a friend request and when i go to see info of that person, just to find its hidden so i have to accept them see the profile and decide what to do delete or keep them. i think thats bad.

This post was edited

i think people should keep there profile visible and get certified and only allow photos to be viewed by certified member or friends only. i get bugged when someone sends a friend request and when i go to see info of that person, just to find its hidden so i have to accept them see the profile and decide what to do delete or keep them. i think thats bad.
I solve a lot of it now, by my personal guidelines for accepting a friend request. The other person and I have to have messaged ("Nice boobs" doesn't cut it) before I will add them. They have to have info on their profile.
When I first got on here, I would accept all friend requests, then one day I realized I hadn't talked to 98% of them, so I started thinning my list. As I was thinning, I came up with the 2 guidelines above.
I may not talk to them everyday, but I know the quality of the conversation. And that's what's important to me.

This post was edited
RE: WHY are there so many restricted profiles "friends only" , "certified only"

i think people should keep there profile visible and get certified and only allow photos to be viewed by certified member or friends only. i get bugged when someone sends a friend request and when i go to see info of that person, just to find its hidden so i have to accept them see the profile and decide what to do delete or keep them. i think thats bad.That is a pain for sure.

This post was edited