Wax your car nude!

Avoid scratches on the Paint work from belt buckles, buttons etc.!

This topic was edited
RE: Wax your car nude!

Ihave also done that,on the down side the car was in the garage with the door shut. lol It still felt awsome

This post was edited

I've done it, the car was in the garage with the door open with limited visibility in, but all the same the best and safest way to wax the car.
Salt

This post was edited

I have a classic sports car that I'm able to wash and wax while I'm nude. My garage is beneath my house and I built a privacy fence that encloses the driveway in front of the garage doors. I enter this 24' x 24' "courtyard" thru an 8' wide gate. Plenty of room to wash the car and tons of privacy. All I can say is Nude is the best way!

This post was edited

We can wash, do an oil change, or whatever au naturale in our immediate backyard. I have to agree w/you about watching out for belt buckle scratches if you are clothed. Been there, done that. :(
:) Cheri

This post was edited

What a great idea! I will have to do it some time at the club this summer as we would not be able to do it @ home!

This post was edited

Its great. An air conditioned garage helps a lot in Florida!

This post was edited
RE:Wax your car nude!

I can see were being nude would save from damaging your paint job on your car. But I wasnever lucky enough tolive somewhere I could be nude and not get caught by my neighbors.

This post was edited

We have lots of room on our property to clean, wax, vacuum the cars. If anyone wants to travel to the Midlands of SC, you are welcome

This post was edited

We have lots of room on our property to clean, wax, vacuum the cars. If anyone wants to travel to the Midlands of SC, you are welcome
Ha-ha Cheri...you mean You will wash my car? lol!

This post was edited

i have waxed my car when at the nudist club but not at home , yet..

This post was edited