RE: Wax your car nude!

Ha-ha Cheri...you mean You will wash my car? lol!/span

I will happily help depending on the temperature outside and how my back feels. One of my friends is bringing (as a b'day present) what he needs to detail the outside of my car to my b'day party on the 16th.

This post was edited

Avoid scratches on the Paint work from belt buckles, buttons etc.!Oh, I hate buckle scratches. My dad has always worn a big cowboy style buckle and once left a multitude of scratches around the engine compartment of my new pickup. I was really upset over that.

This post was edited

i wash and wax my bike naked. i can pull it into the fenced area
ori can do it inmy trailer

This post was edited

Do not be I, my belt has his obsession without vest ... it scratches me
no s yo, mi cinturn me tiene mana...sin vestir me araa

This post was edited

Our previous home had RV access and I used to wash, wax, detail our cars in the backyard all the time. I miss that backyard. I currently own a classic muscle car, enter it in shows and even won a plaque for Best in Class at the Glen Eden Nude Attitude Car Show two years ago. We have a similar area in this backyard but no access so my cleaning and waxing, in the nude, is limited. Depending on the circumstances ... I can and have detailed the muscle car in the garage with the door open and my truck situated just so that it blocks the view of the inside of the garage from the neighbors across the street. It does, however, require me to slip on a pair of shorts to move the truck and car around so I can get all sides. I envy those that have the property to do a bit more roaming and lots more privacy than we currently have. Did I tell you how much I miss that other backyard!? hahaha

This post was edited

Washed and waxed both the car and the truck in my side yard, naked. Great to feel the sun and wind. No one around, so I'll do when ever possible. Now that winter is coming, nakedness in the backyard is only a good memory.

This post was edited