RE: Best Jokes

Bono and the Edge walk into a bar...
The bartender looks up at them and says, "Oh, not you two again."

This post was edited

A husband and wife are shopping in their local Wal-Mart.
The husband picks up a case of Budweiser and puts it in their cart.
'What do you think you're doing?' asks the wife.
'They're on sale, only $10 for 24 cans,' he replies.
'Put them back, we can't afford them,' demands the wife, and so they carry on shopping.
A few aisles further on along the woman picks up a $20 jar of face cream and puts it in the basket.
'What do you think you're doing?' asks the husband.
'It's my face cream. It makes me look sexy and beautiful for you when we're making love,' replies the wife.
Her husband retorts: 'So does 24 cans of Budweiser ... at half the price.'

This post was edited

I asked a librarian if she had a book about Pavlov's Dog and Schrodingers Cat ?She said it rang a bell but she wasn't sure if it was there of not.LOL

This post was edited

I went to the drug store today. The Pharmacist handed me my
medication and said "Take these pills as often as you
can get the cap off."

This post was edited

A pregnant Irish woman from Dublin gets in a car accident and falls into a deep coma. Asleep for nearly 6 months, when she wakes up she sees that she is no longer pregnant and frantically asks the doctor about her baby.
The doctor replies, 'Ma'am you had twins! a boy and a girl. Your brother from Cork came in and named them.'
The woman thinks to herself, 'Oh No, not my brother... he's an idiot!' She asks the doctor, 'Well, what's the girl's name?' Denise.'
'Wow, that's not a bad name, I like it! What's the boy's name?'
'Denephew.'

This post was edited

I wonder do batteries feel lonely when they are not included.

This post was edited

Two lesbians were out playing golf. They tee off, one drive goes to the right, and one drive goes to the left. One of them finds her ball in a patch of buttercups. She grabs a club and takes a mighty swing at the ball. She hits a beautiful second shot, but in the process, she hacks the hell out of the buttercups. Suddenly a woman appears out of nowhere. She blocks her path to her golf bag, looks at her, and says: "I am Mother Nature, and I do not like the way you treated my buttercups. From now on, you won't be able to stand the taste of butter. Each time you eat butter you will become physically ill to the point of total nausea." The mystery woman then disappears as quickly as she appeared. Shaken, the woman calls out to her partner, "Hey, where's your ball?" "It's over here in the pussy willows." She screams back, "Whatever you do, DON'T HIT THE BALL!"

This post was edited

Ursa walks into a bar.She ask the bartender for a drink.He replies" sorry we dont serve minors here".Very good.

This post was edited

I asked a librarian if she had a book about Pavlov's Dog and Schrodingers Cat ?She said it rang a bell but she wasn't sure if it was there of not.That is funny. I wonder how many really understand the joke?

This post was edited

A woman in Brazil is considering suing a zoo after a monkey threw a rock at her and hit her in the head.
She wants to sue the zoo. I think she is pretty serious too.

In fact, she went right into the reptile house and hired a lawyer.

This post was edited