Permissions & Photo Viewing - mine are all set to "All users" but can't be seen

I have set all of my photos to "alll users" for permissions, but a lot of people can't see them!?!? Why is that? Isn't the concept of being on here to be "TRUE NUDISTS"? Isn't it up to me who sees them? Doesn't registered users being unable to see them fly in the face of the concept of this group??
Are others having this trouble? i know some profiles you can only see four photos.

This topic was edited
RE: Permissions & Photo Viewing - mine are all set to "All users" but can't be seen

Hawkeye_toronto,
It looks like you have 42 pictures. I can see only the first 5 because I am not as yet a paying member.
Bob

This post was edited
RE: Permissions & Photo Viewing - mine are all set to "All users" but can't be seen

I can see all 42 of your pics just fine. :)

This post was edited

the person who can't see any of my photos is certified. so not sure why they can't see any?!?!

This post was edited

I'm certified, and I didn't have any problem seeing them. You might suggest they clear their cookies and browser cache. That's really the only thing I can think of.

This post was edited

the person who can't see any of my photos is certified. so not sure why they can't see any?!?!Certified will only get you the first five. You have to be a paid member to see the rest.
John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

I can see them all so it must be a money thing not a computer / software issue.

This post was edited

Hawkeye_toronto, can the person in question see any pictures on TrueNudists? If not, try right clicking on the placeholder for the picture. On the menu they should click show pictures. If they get the option to trust the site they can click that one as well.
Bob

This post was edited

Sounds similar to a problem I'm having. I just joined the site tonight and I uploaded a couple of pictures (under 1mb each) and I set the permissions to All Users. I see them on my Home page and I click on Pictures (on the side). But when I look at my actual profile, they're not there. I'm confused. Am I doing something wrong? Am i missing a step? I'd appreciate any help! --wisnudist

This post was edited

Only you can see the pictures until they are approved. I think the one exception will be if you mark it as your profile picture, then it will show there, but still not under "pictures" looking in from the outside.

This post was edited