RE:Hubby wanting others to see Me Nude

"Like Andy and RD, I am certainly happy - even proud - that my wife has the confidence to be openly naked around other people; but I certainly have no "agenda" as to "getting them to SEE her.""

Confidence is a good look no matter what one's wearing. :-)

This post was edited
RE: Letting others see Wife naked

Its baby got nothing on lmao. I love that song.

This post was edited

I love for others to see my wife nude or in see thru clothes it is a big turn on I also wear see thru tops as a male when she does mesh shirts and such

This post was edited

I feel the same way as Janzen - I've been trying to get my wife comfortable with others seeing her naked. I must admit that the thought of men and women seeing her is quite a turnon.

This post was edited

My wife won't participate in public nudity, but her swimsuit collection is testament to my desire to show her off a little.

A 'little' meaning whatever I hope I can get away with!

This post was edited

Your hubby is sexualizing you and Nudism, he should be happy that you are a nudist and quit trying to "see you with others"

This post was edited

varvara writes:

'mine is also begging me. But, but it is interesting to watch him when he behaves like a proud rooster at such moments:)"

"Proud rooster" sounds a little like me in this situation. :-)

This post was edited

It's nice that they are proud to show you off. I think I'd be more concerned if my partner said to keep my clothes on haha

This post was edited

bit risky

This post was edited

My husband was the same way. At first it was you dont need to wear a bra when my buddies come over. Then no top, then just stay nude they are ok with us being nudist. I doubt him wanting his buddies to see my nude had anything to do with being home nudists. Especially with the evidence he showed.

I think if you are ok being nude, go ahead. If the fact he wants you to turn them on you might want to have a conversation.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy