Vote Nude! I did

I recommend doing this at home with an absentee ballot! Fulfill your civic duty and enjoy being a nudey.

This topic was edited
RE: Vote Nude! I did

Or have fun at the voting station. Your call!

This post was edited

I recommend doing this at home with an absentee ballot! Fulfill your civic duty and enjoy being a nudey.I did.

This post was edited

I was nude under my clothes. :) We had to run some errands including stopping at the vet to pay for treatment for one of our "children" who passed on Sunday. We voted on the way home.

This post was edited

I recommend doing this at home with an absentee ballot! Fulfill your civic duty and enjoy being a nudey.I did too :-)

This post was edited

We usually vote absentee and did so this year ... in the nude at the kitchen island, then celebrated with a glass of wine in the hot tub!

This post was edited

I'm against public nudity in San Francisco because of the flagrant disregard for others, it's a town where enough bad apples ruin it for everyone, but I think every time there's a vote on public nudity policy the proponents should show up nude to speak their piece or to vote for their cause.*For some reason I see public nudity in and about town as very different than public nudity at beaches. That's just me and my convoluted public policy views; maybe it's because I believe that the idea of what's best for the most is a valid ideal. Even my views that some beaches should be set aside as clothing-optional are tempered by the bad apples that think sex at clothing-optional beaches is acceptable. I added this paragraph just to provide a little more background on who I am in terms of my views on public nudity.I have to agree with you on this. If it's a community where most people are nude, fine. But it seems to me like those guys (at least the two I saw in the newscast) are doing it specifically to offend others. that's not right. Mutual respect is a must, IMO.

This post was edited

bump

This post was edited

bumpOuch

This post was edited

I recommend doing this at home with an absentee ballot! Fulfill your civic duty and enjoy being a nudey.I never in my wildest dreams would have thought of voting naked! Just about the time I think I have thought of everything. I realize i have not!

This post was edited