Problems with the certification...........HELP

I have ordered the photos nececsarias in order that they give me the certification but still I do not have response.The original certificate I could not stamp it but I wrote it (I do not have printer) Still I do not have response not of if it costs or not the certification
you can orientate me of why it happens how much are they late in photos being certified and putting?

He mandado las fotos necesarias para que me den la certificacin pero an no tengo respuesta. El certificado original no pude imprimirlo pero lo escrib (no tengo impresora) An no tengo respuesta ni de si vale o no la certificacin, podis orientarme de por qu ocurre eso cunto tardan en ser certificado y poder poner fotos?

This topic was edited
RE: Problems with the certification...........HELP

My certification was done with a hand-written sign.

This post was edited

I have ordered the photos nececsarias in order that they give me the certification but still I do not have response.The original certificate I could not stamp it but I wrote it (I do not have printer) Still I do not have response not of if it costs or not the certificationyou can orientate me of why it happens how much are they late in photos being certified and putting?He mandado las fotos necesarias para que me den la certificacin pero an no tengo respuesta. El certificado original no pude imprimirlo pero lo escrib (no tengo impresora) An no tengo respuesta ni de si vale o no la certificacin, podis orientarme de por qu ocurre eso cunto tardan en ser certificado y poder poner fotos?It seems like it can take a few days. :)

This post was edited

Thanks to tod@s, I remain calmer, wait that prompt is solved.

Gracias a tod@s, me quedo ms tranquila, espero que pronto est solucionado.

This post was edited

I have the certification and my photo, i have avatar yet!

Ya tengo certificado y foto, tengo avatar ya!

This post was edited