Making Nudist Friends

How does oneactuallygo about making friends that are also nudists? Or at the very least finding a textile friend thatdoesn'tmind you been naked around them....
Ive tried talking to some guys on beaches ive been to, but either they are straight and think im picking trying to pick them up, or they are gay, and again, think I am trying to pick them up. So ive given up trying to make friends on the beach, and just enjoy the sun.
There are a number of my textile friends that know I am a nudist, but because of that, they don't just pop around out of the blue to catch up, just in case I am nude. and itdoesn'tfeel right asking a textile mate if they are ok for me to strip off when visiting their house...
Ive thought about joining a club, but although I am married, wifedoesn'tpartake, so Im classed as a Single Male... and as we have heard time and timeagain, how hard it is for a Single Male to be accepted as a nudist.
Ideally I want to get some nudist friends (or textile that are open to me been nude) where we can do everything normal friends would do, but in the nude.

This topic was edited
RE: Making Nudist Friends

Go the local groups in your area and give them a try I've joined a couple around here as a single male with no problem...

This post was edited
RE: Making Nudist Friends

Keep doing what you are doing. Stay with this site and check out their groups and such.
Don't forget their people seach feature in you area.
Also I know you are not in North America, yet you might wanna check out www.AANR.com and see what all kinda help you find there.
The chatroom here is not bad, and I'd like you to try it and see if you can connect.
So far I've met in person about 10-12 individuals from here at TN and I have no regrets, very down to earth people who just wanna hang loose and relax.
Whatever you do, please be honest and true to yourself. Most of us here don't like mind games and such. We want to take you as you are, but be honest for is the best tool to make/meet great nudists friends.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Be good, stay nude and keep in touch...xoxoxoxo...Hawk

This post was edited