When you have to get dressed, what do you wear?

I hate clothes. They're tight, restrictive, and except for keeping warm generally serve little to no purpose. However, the rest of the modern world isn't as enlightened. So, when fellow nudists have to get dressed, what do you choose to wear?
Because of work, I typically wear a polo shirt and slacks. One day, my wife and I can become full time nudists. But, in the meantime, we'd like more comfort.

This topic was edited
RE: When you have to get dressed, what do you wear?

I try to wear the least amount legally and socially allowed: never underwear, try to get away with no shirt, shorts if weather permits. Otherwise it is just my style to wear blue jeans and T-Shirt

This post was edited

I try to wear the least amount legally and socially allowed: never underwear, try to get away with no shirt, shorts if weather permits. Otherwise it is just my style to wear blue jeans and T-Shirt
Like me, during the good weather, less better against! and in winter... with always loose clothing that I can
Igual que yo, durante el buen tiempo, contra menos mejor! y en invierno...con ropa holgada siempre que puedo

This post was edited

This post was edited

It's a bit chilly right now. I have fleece lined slippers and a heavy terry robe.

This post was edited

It's a bit chilly right now. I have fleece lined slippers and a heavy terry robe.Does Terry know you're wearing it, ha,ha,

This post was edited

I try to wear the least amount legally and socially allowed: never underwear, try to get away with no shirt, shorts if weather permits. Otherwise it is just my style to wear blue jeans and T-ShirtDitto, although I recently lost about 30 lbs and found myself wearing underwear. Took me a minute to realize that I was wearing them to help keep my pants up :-) I've put the weight back on and stopped wearing underwear. Is that because I'm more comfortable "goin commando" or because I chose not to control my eating? lol
I am gathering the info I need to make myself a "American Kilt". Not plaid basically and maybe some built in pockets. Once I make it, it will become my "go to" garment when I have to throw something on to go to the mailbox or something.

This post was edited

Weather permitting I wear as little as possible if I have to go somewhere.Shorts,no underwear,a t-shirt,and flip flops.I am most comfortable when I am naked.

This post was edited

very funny jajajajajajaja

muy divertido! jajajaja

This post was edited

There is no question that I enjoy nuding at home, beaches, and when I have the extra time and money resorts. At home I am typically nude once I know that I am not going back out in a short period of time. But, just because I enjoy my nude time does not mean I don't enjoy being dressed-up. In fact, I like wearing shirts and ties to work with either a sweater, vest, sport jacket or suit. To visit friends or relatives I'm fine with either jeans or cords in winter (shorts in summer) and a shirt, sweater, or sweatshirt. It's been a few years since I have worn undies.
I just don't see how the fact that I don't want to wear shorts or a bathing suit at the beach would impact what I like to wear when I go out for the night or go to work. I like my clothes, I just don't like wearing them 100% of the time.

This post was edited

If your looking for a Kilt, try Utilikilt....here:https://www.utilikilts.com/I'll be ordering one this year....

This post was edited