A Matter of Trust

I was beginning to get very tired of reading post after post regarding the Fakes and Flakes. We all know the screening process is not perfect and will never be perfect. Then I came to the following realization.
When we disrobe at a nudist beach, resort or club there is an implied trust involved. We have essentially the same expectations that we would have being examined by a health care professional. We will be treated with respect, not ridicule, and not groped or stared at.
Enrolling on a nudist site and posting our pictures, we trust our fellow nudists to give us the same type of respect.
The others are in the same category as the fully clothed gawkers on the nude beach. Too bad we cant throw rocks.
Grin and Bare it
Art

Grin and Bare it
Art

This topic was edited
RE: A Matter of Trust

Two months late, but relevant- I agree. I am an at-home nudist, and what I see lots of times isn't a person showing themselves, but what appears to be showing off. I suppose by their view they are merely showing themselves as they are. I figure that in doing so a few nude pics are cool, dressedpics as well helps, but so many pics show just their private parts. Butts, dicks, breasts, etc, but partial faces, if any. Am I too severe?

No I don't think you are too severe. We should be hear as true nudists. When you show your face, you are showing yourself as a person with a spirit and personality. Some others seem to advertise their genitals, butts, or breasts.

This post was edited

When they only show a butt, have to conclude that they are butt heads. This is true nudist, not true body parts. The sum of the whole human body is beautiful, unshamed and cherished.

This post was edited

I really dislike faceless profile pics. I do understand if someone wants to leave their clothes on for that picture. The pictures that only show someones butt are just plain rude.

This post was edited

Once again, I agree with Linda !
Additionally, since this is a web site, not a resort where ID's are checked, I expect gawkers here. As such, I personally have no expectation or insistance on nude photos. Nude is something I enjoy doing, but is not all of me. It's merely another aspect of my personality. As such, while I feel appropriately in place on this site, I'm not going out of my way to try and make anyone look at anything. Photos were freely available before this site became a paid site. They're still there, but not so freely available to the whole world. Not necessarily a bad thing.
I like to put a name with a face, and asume others do, too. I'm not real interested in putting a name with "other parts" except possibly in a flag complaint as appropriate.

This post was edited