Golf

One thing I have never understood is golf... I mean it would be the perfect nude pass time - much more practical than volley ball. But theyinsistonwearingridiculous clothes, and that is ridiculous from a textiles point of view

This topic was edited
RE: Golf

Golf... might be a good idea, very good, practice it naked and also takes the Sun but well... does anyone know if there are any nudist?

golf....podra ser una buena idea, muy buena, practicarlo desnudo y adems tomas el sol pero bien...sabe alguien si hay alguno nudista?

This post was edited

I've always just worn regular clothes when golfing. Even my golf shoes just look like regular sneakers (other than the elongated tongue that folds back over the laces which seem to be a golf tradition). Now that you can't wear metal spikes on most public courses I might eventually just start wearing regular sneakers -- the little plastic spikelets don't seem to help at all anyway.
I'd golf nude if there was a course connected to a resort, but I don't know of any. Actually, I'd probably golf a lot more than I do now!

This post was edited

i have find some places
look, this is un france, i haven,t find them in my country...
https://frogsomegolf.blogspot.com.es/2010/07/un-campo-de-golf-nudista.html

This post was edited

The trick to golf ... is not to take it so seriously. Unless you've started playing as a2 y.o. and made every waking second of your life about golf ... chances are ... you're just a weekend "hacker" like the rest of us and you're not going to make any serious dough playing on weekends, unless you bet with friends! LOL As far as dress, it was a "gentlemen's" game and a "well to do gentlemen's" game. The dress was to separate the players from the grounds keepers, caddies and CC staff. I have to admit ... I've seen some guys out on the course look like crap. They should have spent their green fees on a new shirt and shorts. If you gotta wear clothes to play golf, you should at least be somewhat presentable, clean and a shirt that fits! hahaha Golf is not for everyone. I prefer it over tennis, polo and cricket ... hehehe Ya don't have to get it, if you have the chance ... play a round for fun as soon as you can find a course that allows you to play naked. I've found a couple ... now all I have to do is travel there to play! :D

This post was edited

In all honesty ... once I stopped taking "my kinda golf" so seriously ... I got better and my scores improved! LOL I found when I didn't give a crap ... I was more relaxed and hit the ball straighter ... not longer ... just straighter and I stayed in my own fairway much more often! LOL

This post was edited