Our first time, we are different?

As I turn to ask them how was your first experience as nudists.
I have the theory that most of us or began to make Nudism by our partners or by groups of amig@s cheering us, to see if is true this theory or not.
My first was 5 years ago, as a group in a nearby Lake. Here we only have that Lake, good and now the Nakedspa of Madrid (Spain in Europe) that I PR.
and yours?

Nuestra primera vez, somos diferentes?
Pues paso a preguntaros cmo fue vuestra primera experiencia como nudistas.
Tengo la teora de que la mayora de nosotras o empezamos a hacer nudismo por nuestras parejas o bien por grupos de amig@s que nos animan, a ver si es cierta esta teora o no.
Mi primera vez fue hace 5 aos, en grupo en un lago cercano. Por aqu slo tenemos ese lago, bueno y ahora el Nakedspa de Madrid (Espaa en Europa) del que soy rrpp.
Y la vuestra?

This topic was edited
RE: Our first time, we are different?

Have you been long doing nudity?

Cunto tiempo llevas haciendo nudismo?

This post was edited

As I turn to ask them how was your first experience as nudists.
I have the theory that most of us or began to make Nudism by our partners or by groups of amig@s cheering us, to see if is true this theory or not.
My first was 5 years ago, as a group in a nearby Lake. Here we only have that Lake, good and now the Nakedspa of Madrid (Spain in Europe) that I PR.
and yours?

Nuestra primera vez, somos diferentes?
Pues paso a preguntaros cmo fue vuestra primera experiencia como nudistas.
Tengo la teora de que la mayora de nosotras o empezamos a hacer nudismo por nuestras parejas o bien por grupos de amig@s que nos animan, a ver si es cierta esta teora o no.
Mi primera vez fue hace 5 aos, en grupo en un lago cercano. Por aqu slo tenemos ese lago, bueno y ahora el Nakedspa de Madrid (Espaa en Europa) del que soy rrpp.
Y la vuestra?
Each story is different as we are all different and have different lives. I tried it on my own and found my now husband who is a nudist. I know a number of others who also found it on their own.

This post was edited

As I turn to ask them how was your first experience as nudists. I have the theory that most of us or began to make Nudism by our partners or by groups of amig@s cheering us, to see if is true this theory or not.My first was 5 years ago, as a group in a nearby Lake. Here we only have that Lake, good and now the Nakedspa of Madrid (Spain in Europe) that I PR. and yours?Nuestra primera vez, somos diferentes?Pues paso a preguntaros cmo fue vuestra primera experiencia como nudistas. Tengo la teora de que la mayora de nosotras o empezamos a hacer nudismo por nuestras parejas o bien por grupos de amig@s que nos animan, a ver si es cierta esta teora o no.Mi primera vez fue hace 5 aos, en grupo en un lago cercano. Por aqu slo tenemos ese lago, bueno y ahora el Nakedspa de Madrid (Espaa en Europa) del que soy rrpp.Y la vuestra?Each story is different as we are all different and have different lives. I tried it on my own and found my now husband who is a nudist. I know a number of others who also found it on their own.
and how long have you been nudist before find your husband?

This post was edited

Sorry,.. wrong forum section.

This post was edited