practical naked activities

bbqs like we had at perthnudists2012 place 2 weeks ago and displayed on cam in the chat room

This topic was edited
RE: practical naked activities

Decorating the inside of the house for the Holidays. About 80% done with the inside for Christmas. We've got the house up to about 72 degrees. Plenty warm for nudity and we are generating our own heat! LOL

This post was edited

Fixing drywall.. I looked like A SNOWMAN but it sure washes off easy.

This post was edited

I pretty much do everything naked that I can indoors. Clean, cook, watch the tube, play my guitar.
Maybe the question should be what activities would I do that I felt the need to get dressed for. All outdoor activities (neighbors would complain), indoors; Maybe frying bacon.

This post was edited

I clean house naked,I sleep naked,sometimes on warm summer nights I go for rides on country roads naked.I am naked as I post my thoughts on True Nudist.Stay naked my friends.

This post was edited

We have been hot-tubbing and grilling naked all winter. For grilling I may have some warm shoes on but standing behind the grill I can wave at my neighbor who just looks over and says "Oh you".

This post was edited

I thought this was practical, but believe me it is not a wise ideaI was spray painting black paint out of a can naked, and being enamel paint the over spray lands on things and then dries. I didnt realise I was one of those things till a bit later having sticky sensation on the body. I went and showered and got most of it off I thought, and went to bed in white sheets. In the morning I awoke to a black tinge on the sheets that took some effort to get off.Lesson learned............WD-40 gets paint off easily. I spray painted our fire pit with 2000^F black paint to help prevent rust. WD40 worked great. I also painted part of the outside of our home sans clothing.
Today, we're going to put up a security light (clothed as it's still chilly outside), but we'll hang hooks /chain to lower the dart board to a more legal level later today.

This post was edited

Working on my classic car. Big Car Show tomorrow in town. It's freezing outside so I closed the garage door and lit the propane heater we use for travel baseball games! I keep the man door cracked for fresh air. It was nice in the garage and I was able to detail the car and detail the engine compartment. It actually got kinda warm in the garage with the heater and the workout I was getting. :D

This post was edited

bbqs like we had at perthnudists2012 place 2 weeks ago and displayed on cam in the chat roomAnd you did not save us any? :(
Heh, just be careful when grilling wieners on the grill and don't burn your buns....ahhh the puns never stop!
No wait, that's about it.

Stay Naked!

This post was edited

Yesterday I used Kilz2 on a wall in our living room that needed to be painted before the laminate is put down next to the bamboo mat on Sunday.
Today, I cancelled an appointment for phone repair for the club phone (listed in the white pages), it started to work with just changing the outlets. When the dispatched tech called to confirm, I told him to cancel the call. He said since he was dispatched he had to come out. I said, I didn't want to put on clothes and to please just cancel the call.

This post was edited

Spent 4 days and nights with good friends at their Lake Havasu home. They came with a list of "to do's" and with the exception of periodic trips to Home Depot ... we were able to accomplish all the "to do's" in the nude. Working with power tools and doing and finishing projects around the house, in the nude, is one of my passions. Glad our good friends felt the same way. :-)

This post was edited