Jerry Beads...

When I'm really bored, I sometime watch the Jerry Springer show...mindless entertainment at best...
But one thing some women do (in the audience), is to show/flash their breasts (men drop their trousers...) and they get some cheap Mardi Gras beads...
Is it for the tittilation/excitement factor?
Does anyone else sometimes partake in 'accidental' exposure, to get a rush?
I'll walk to the mailbox, on occasion, in just a long shirt...covers most everything...and on the rarer event, at dusk, get the mail completely nude...
I live in a quite, somewhat secluded neighborhood, and I respect my neighbors, but I don't feel I'm getting a 'rush' per se, just don't really care...I do enjoy nudity in my back yard most of the time tho...

This topic was edited
RE: Jerry Beads...

I do not like that show at all. Nudism is not about seeing or being seen. That's exhibitionism or voyeurism. I am not nude for the thrill of it at all, just the comfort and the feel-good feeling of the air on me, indoors or outside.

This post was edited

I think it's all about context. With Jerry Springer, it's more shock value than titallation. At a textilebar, revealingis all about titallation. At a nudist resort tome it's about comfort and acceptance. Any place where one is nude and it is unexpected and/or not accepted, I'm guessing it is for a purposeful reaction.

This post was edited

I do not like that show at all. Nudism is not about seeing or being seen. That's exhibitionism or voyeurism. I am not nude for the thrill of it at all, just the comfort and the feel-good feeling of the air on me, indoors or outside.Bravo, agree.There is no question that I see wrong or exhibitionism is not... matter that should not be confused with naturism.

Bravo, totalmente de acuerdo.No es cuestin de que yo vea mal o no el exhibicionismo...es cuestin de que no se debe confundir con el nudismo.

This post was edited

No opinion...just confirming that Jerry Springer is the second most mind numbing show ever! The only show that is worse, is Teletubbies...(full body shiver!)
Stay Naked!

This post was edited
RE:Jerry Beads...

How that show lasted as long as it did (or still does?) I do not know.
He used to be a weather guy. I guess the occasional storm front wasn't doing it for him any more.

Heh

This post was edited