Where to go nude in Minnesota

For any of you who live in MN, the twin cities in particular, Please share any locations you have found that are excelent for going nude. I know of three personally. The first is Elm Creek Park. It is on the north end of Maple Grove. It is about 6 square miles and on week days, is hardly used. The second is on the St. Croix river. Pick your spot. My favorite is Kinnikinnik SP. About 8 miles south of Hudson on the WI side. The last is one I have shared with someone recently (thanks How) It is a lake just southeast of the airport on HWY 13.
Let us know what you have found!

This topic was edited
RE: Where to go nude in Minnesota

How's the naked life in Minnesota? It's soon getting too cold to be out unless you're dressed in seven layers of armor against the elements!
Have you ever been to Avatan, an old nudist park just north of the cities?
Don't know how singles friendly they would be (if that's an issue for you): but one could call and ask. I've never been turned away from any place I've wanted to go, but I have been a nudist for longer than I like to remember (though lots of good naked memories), and I'm a member of both AANR and TNS.
Badger

This post was edited

Avatan is single-friendly as Sno-Birds. There is also the Oakwoo Club in Minneapolis (landed) and Dakota Praire Sun club, Minnesota Naturists and Solar Bearrs, nonlanded clubs in MN as well. All are AANR-affiliated. There might be others affiliated with TNS or these might be also affiliated with TNS.
Cheri

This post was edited

Was reading your post on truenudists. Are the 3 places you listed legal to be nude or at your own risk? I've been known to take risks. Thanks!

This post was edited

There are also railtrails. These are not legal but use as you dare but be smart. Ride out a couple miles into rural area and know the trial you are on. If there is a 10 mile section with no houses near the trail you may have a 10 mi ride but watch the intersections. I ride with my shorts on the handlebars. Don't cross a road with any cars coming. On railtrails you can usually see a 1/2 mi or so ahead to see if anyone is coming.
Also, many creeks that trails cross you can look down the creek and see if there are sandbars showing. Sometimes you can see a bend in the river or creek. Just follow the river or creek around the bend till you are out of sight. Gleat place to sun.

This post was edited

We would like to find a place on the south west side of the Twin Cities that clothing optional is acceptable. We do enjoy going to the resorts on the north east side of the Twin Cities. However, right now road construction and traffic jams make it very difficult to get there in under two hours. Have a great day and stay naked!

This post was edited
RE:Where to go nude in Minnesota

Near Sandstone is a clothing optional campground called Two Creeks. It's growing each year as more folks find out about it. There are about thirty residents there, and trailers and small cabins to rent, as well as facilities for everything from a pup tent to a mobile home.
I've never been in a more friendly surrounding. Naturally, they draw all varieties of nude life lovers. Nudists, swingers, people in shorts or completely dressed. The point is, everyone understands that no means no or you're kicked out in a minute. Any swinging is done behind closed doors. Many nudists that used to go to the three Minnesota nudist resorts near the cities, and who are tired of the strict rules, enjoy the friendly people there.
It's quite peaceful and quiet most of the summer. But in the latter half of July there is a bash that draws three to five hundred people. It's called "Swingstock" and obviously is aimed at the swingers. BUT there are just as many nudists there, and as I said, it's the friendliest bunch of people I've ever been with. If you go once, you'll go every year for the rest of your life.
Check it out. It's easy to find on Google.

This post was edited

WOW! I started this thread 10 years ago! Time flies! Just an update. Maybe some know? But Elm Creek is no longer the quiet place it used to be. There are a few select places on the West and North side to strip but even on weekdays, it is too crowded. Don't risk it.

This post was edited

I wouldn't go on the Kinnie to much potential foot traffic on the trails especially off that SP. Used to go down there as a kid but times change. I would suggest Avaton. Nice place and a great pool area.

This post was edited

I love 2Creeks! Hopefully this summer is warmer than last.

This post was edited

I love 2Creeks! Hopefully this summer is warmer than last.

This post was edited