body painting

can someone tell me can you buy washable paint at walmart or kamart for body painting thanks clothes free

This topic was edited
Body Paint

I'd try an art store such as Dick Blick, etc. They would have more of a selection of paints.

This post was edited
RE: Body Paint

thanks for info but i live in a very small town the closer store is walmart sad to say

This post was edited
RE:body painting

I've gotten my naked body painted before and it's fun!

This post was edited

Amazon is where I got some glow in the dark body paint.

This post was edited

Hello

This post was edited

Amazon has all kinds of body paints

This post was edited

Apparently, there are still 3 stores in existance: Westwood, N.J., Long Island, N.Y., and Miami, FL.

Road trip anyone?

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

can someone tell me can you buy washable paint at Walmart or K-mart for body painting thanks clothes free

Thats an easy answer just buy latex paint anywhere such a a hardware, paint store, art store, dime store, Walmart, just read the can if it contains water or can be thinned with water it's washable and will come right off using soap and water. You can also buy kids finger paint which is also washable. If in doubt then try it on your finger, let it dry, then wash it off. I've used all of these but regular body paint from a Halloween supply or actor supply will work the best and not easily come off when you sweat So go have fun!

This post was edited