RE: BANNED FROM SKINBOOK !!!

(snip)It can now be said that the troublesome control freak mods (a couple called Dan & Vicky) have been banned from the site. Another admin called Andrew from Byron Bay who used to get his kicks insulting other members, including me, for disagreeing with his stance was deposed from his position after using explicit language whilst dealing with their poor ethics of being admins. (snip)What the nudist movement needs is somebody like Richard Branson or Ted Turner who have a good nose for business and know how to get it to sell to the mainstream.
==
FYI - Andrew resigned while I was still there.

This post was edited

The trouble with Skinbook is factions. They are even so devious as to try to spread their propaganda here. The current owners of Skinbook are fully to blame for the decline of the site, particularly one opportunist from the southeast.
Events suggest that the megalomaniacs who still run it saw it as a nice little earner. All of a sudden it was open-season on all the members' personal data as less-than-kosher promo outlooks were courted. Suddenly body-elitism was the order of the day as the perfect sexy picture of nudity was priority in merchandising the site. Single people were removed so that the ad-men saw a fabricated picture of couples stripping in a pseuso-sexual landscape.
Happily the move was short-lived and it never worked! However the damage was done and the in-fighting began. Firstly these reprobates tried to blame their misjudgment and mistreatment of honest members on Cheri, who I am given to understand had LEFT the network long before all this happened. Then they tried to frame one of their number, Dan & Vicky, for all their own actions. (Come on guys, don't fight among yourselves, the real enemy is out there and still running Skinbook!) It seems their sycophantic acolytes are still trying to spread the lies here on True Nudists.
But it all still suggests that Skinbook is, in an a different way, just as dangerous to nudism as is Nudist Space. As the motives are to exploit naturism, anyone who continues to support it must be of the same mindset and surely cannot be trusted. ....at least till the ownership changes!
Skinbook used to be the best and safest naturist network on the web. How do we get those lovely girls from Manchester to come back and restore it to its former glory?
Hugz, Will

This post was edited

lol...Well skinbook doesn't even want me. I tried to join so that I could actually check it out and never heard from them.
Ya I tried to join and see what it was like and never heard a peep back. I really don't care after reading some of these posts in this thread.

This post was edited

Don't worry about it. Skinbook is being banned, as all nude websites, on NING network. NING was/is a major social networking host. As of Aug 20, no nudes allowed on NING. Enjoy TN and other networks are becoming available. Be Nude. Be Happy.

This post was edited
RE: SKINBOOK moving

As you say Ning has closed all nudity on its site for reasons they will not discuss but it would appear that Skinbook was not the culprit. They will be moving to Grou.ps soon.
Skinbook like Truenudists has its problems but both have the oportunity to cater for nudists. Skinbook is taking a harder line on 'sex' and will attract a more mainstream nudist while we here, will, if we are not carefull attract those with looser morals and slowly follow Space.
It is up to all of us to help.

This post was edited

same happen to me that website sucks

This post was edited
I was banned also with no notice or reason, Hyker hykerarts@gmail.com

I was banned also with no notice or reason, Hyker hykerarts@gmail.com Anyone know what is going on?

This post was edited

Similar happend to me with them, enjoy truenudist Lol ;)

This post was edited