Nude Yoga In Los Angeles

After searching for a year, our club has found not one, but two Yoga teachers who are helping us to establish two different mixed-gender beginners Yoga classes in the greater LA area.
One class will currently be held on Saturday mornings in Canoga Park starting on 1/26/13.
The other class will currently be held on Monday evenings in Culver City starting on 1/28/13.
For more details on times, costs, RSVP's etc. visit www.socalnaturist.org, or contact us here on TN.
Space is very limited in the Culver City class, so RSVP today, if you'd like to attend.
Namaste!

This topic was edited
RE: Nude Yoga In Los Angeles

I was hopinh to make it to one of the SCNA meetings first, but the next one is after the yoga class. I hope it is okay for me to go not being a member of SCNA yet. I went to the web page and signed up for the class. I am really looking forward to this. I aso plan to be at the SCNA meeting on Tuesday, crossing my fingers I donot get stuck working late, like the last 4 meetings I planned to go to.

This post was edited

Yes, OpenSCVMan,
We received your payment, and you are on the list for the upcoming Yoga class on Saturday, 2/9. We'll send out formal confirmation notices with directions and other info in a few days.
Also looking forward to meeting you at our next Van Nuys Meetup on Tuesday evening, 2/12!

This post was edited

I certainly hope it does not take a decade for this to reach the midwest like most trends

This post was edited

The nude yoga event was very nice and a real good work out. I certainly worked some muscles I do not normally work at all. I look forward to getting to one of these yoga classes each month.

This post was edited

I would love to participate in this but I would be fairly concerned about becoming 'excited' during the class. Has that been a problem with people? One of the great things about yoga is that is gets blood flowing in both men and women (I have heard plenty of stories of women orgasming during yoga sessions). I worry that in men it might get a little to much blood flowing....Thoughts?
My only thought is .... someone has been yanking your chain. Or I'm doing yoga wrong. :-)

This post was edited

So exciting to hear about it picking up in LA. Truenudists has sponsored Nude Yoga in the Phoenix area and the classes are getting bigger. I hope this gains traction elsewhere.
Teamtrue2

This post was edited

Hex,
As Folklover said, youre reading the wrong stories, and thinking/worrying about it too much.
For me, nude yoga is a just the most natural way to practice it, without the restriction of clothing.
In my experience, most people are concentrating on following the teachers instructions in attaining the pose while regulating their breathing for themselves. Ive never seen anyone "excited", but then I'm not there to check out others.
If all you're thinking about is being aroused, it may happen, but if you concentrate on the teachers instructions and the practice instead, you wont have to worry about it.
And even if it did happen, most likely no ones going to notice, or care, unless you make a big deal about it.

This post was edited