makes me sad on this web site

this web site needs to be deleted and press charges on someone the address is [ADDRESS REMOVED BY ADMIN] it made be sick and its nasty, besides its making us nudist a bad name, especially nudism. i dont what to do turn in the FBI or the policemen.

This topic was edited
RE: makes me sad on this web site

I checked out the web site and looked at some of the photos. I admittedly did not look at all of the pics, but from what I saw, there was nothing to complain about. There were a lot of nudists, including children, doing the things nudists do, mainly having fun and enjoying life. A lot of these pics wereofforeign origin, but we wouldn't know that unless they were captioned.
The only thing that could be said in complaining about the web site was that it would appeal to perverts and voyeurs because it consisted only of photos.

This post was edited

It's just one of how many hundreds of sites seeking to capitalize on nudism. ( including this one )
(( not necessarily a bad thing, either ))

This post was edited

Well I checked out his site. the photos are all of nudists in general activities and while there are some linked "swinger" sites, I see nothing illegal on this site. What specifically are you talking about?

This post was edited

Oh good, I don't have to waste my time going there.

This post was edited