RE:Going commando

I almost always go commando these days. I think I only wore underwear twice in the last year; once for a doctor's appointment that I knew would be in underwear only and once when wearing a suit that was a little too obscene without underwear on!! :)Do you have very few pieces of underwear since you almost never wear it?Sounds like one would be enough!

Better yet, if you own swimwear, get a solid color no string swim brief that you can also wear under your pants on these rare occasions.
That is what I do now.

This post was edited

I sleep nude, and i go commando as well, but then , I basically live nude, and have for 15 years. I cleaned out my underwear drawer, kept 2, both of which are truly "briefs". I save those for doctors visits only, although on one dermatology visit last year, i forgot. I get a lot of sun, so I get pretty thoroughly checked by the doctors assistant. She said she wasnt surprised , having noticed no tan lines on previous visits. Last 2 times, i went commando, and got a very thorough checkup, which I truly appreciated.

How many hours do you wear anything in an average? When I became a full time freeballer, I kept 1 pair of briefs and had about 3 cycles of getting rid of them and then buying a pair for a dermatologist appointment. Then decided to wear a solid swim brief instead. 2 appointments ago, I asked the dermatologist how he deals with patients who don't wear underwear and he said it makes his job easier, but he has his staff tell the patients to strip to their underwear because he knows that many people would be uncomfortable being nude. Was nude for my next exam and it was not an issue. Now I know that I don't need to wear anything under my clothes to the dermatologist. Should have asked 5 years ago when I became a full time freballer!

This post was edited

I've told my dermatologist story before. Nonetheless, ...

I asked the dermatologist how he deals with patients who don't wear underwear and he said it makes his job easier

First dermatologist said she had "comfort level issues" regarding the human body. Never went back to her.

Found a different one and explained the problem with the first one. Was assured that would not be the case with this dermatologist. The receptionist, nurse, and doctor were all a bit dumbfounded by the idea that a dermatologist would have any issue with patient nudity at all.

Nurse did her thing. Left a gown on one of the chairs and said, I'm guessing you're not going to wear that -- totally ok.

When the dermatologist came in, she had two other people in tow, a trainee and a notetaker -- both female. Extremely obvious that that was not the first time any of them had seen a naked person.

This post was edited