RE: What happened to all of the fun here??????

This is the most fun you can have with your clothes off. Discuss.
Well it's getting hard to recall, but I'm sure there was an activity in my distant past that WAS more fun, but for now, I just have to make do with this :( We all used to be a lot worse, before we grew up a bit, ( well, most of us that is, .... not mentioning any names here, but it begins with St ) take a look at this thread and you'll see what I mean.

Funny you should say that, I was asked the other day if I am going through my second childhood.......... NOOOOOOOOO, I just haven't left my first !!!!!! lmao What was the other thing that was more fun???? I don't remember..... As THEY say, the memory goes first, and I can't remember the second thing !!!!!

Steve

This post was edited

I knew we're on the same wave length,
but I didn't realise that we're on the same latitude as well!

Not quite Phil, you're a good 10 farther north than Connecticut. The southernmost part of the UK is quite a bit farther north than the northernmost part of the 48 contiguous states. Down south, where you are, is just a little farther north than Edmonton, Alberta in Canada. So next time you're a little chilly outside, spare a thought for those who are 'on the level' with you, but with a much colder climate. Of course, they do get great summers too
Colin

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTT????????????????? Now I am totally confused..... lol I think I had better get a map out, you have totally lost me !!!! Now I have to THINK???? Thanks a lot, now my brain hurts !!!!! So that means that I am way farther South than Phil is. Ha ha Phil, it's WARMER here !!!!!!!! BTW Phil, say hi to Santa for me.... Tell him I have been a REALLY good boy this year !!!!! Ok, I tried to be a good boy this year. AW Hell, I was a bad boy this year.... What of it????? lmao

Steve

Don't really know how to say this Steve,

This could come as a quite a shock to you,

are you sitting down?

Ahh what the hell,

Steve,

There IS no easy way to say this,

There IS NO Father Christmas!

There, I've said it now,

I know it's a bit of a shock,

but you had to find out some time.

Just keep taking the tablets,

You'll be ok mate!

hehe

This post was edited

This is the most fun you can have with your clothes off. Discuss.
Well it's getting hard to recall, but I'm sure there was an activity in my distant past that WAS more fun, but for now, I just have to make do with this :( We all used to be a lot worse, before we grew up a bit, ( well, most of us that is, .... not mentioning any names here, but it begins with St ) take a look at this thread and you'll see what I mean.

Funny you should say that, I was asked the other day if I am going through my second childhood.......... NOOOOOOOOO, I just haven't left my first !!!!!! lmao What was the other thing that was more fun???? I don't remember..... As THEY say, the memory goes first, and I can't remember the second thing !!!!!

Steve

WHAT! ........

Oh it's a quarter past one.

Oh, sorry,

It's Tuesday!

I think!

This post was edited

I knew we're on the same wave length,
but I didn't realise that we're on the same latitude as well!

Not quite Phil, you're a good 10 farther north than Connecticut. The southernmost part of the UK is quite a bit farther north than the northernmost part of the 48 contiguous states. Down south, where you are, is just a little farther north than Edmonton, Alberta in Canada. So next time you're a little chilly outside, spare a thought for those who are 'on the level' with you, but with a much colder climate. Of course, they do get great summers too
Colin

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTT????????????????? Now I am totally confused..... lol I think I had better get a map out, you have totally lost me !!!! Now I have to THINK???? Thanks a lot, now my brain hurts !!!!! So that means that I am way farther South than Phil is. Ha ha Phil, it's WARMER here !!!!!!!! BTW Phil, say hi to Santa for me.... Tell him I have been a REALLY good boy this year !!!!! Ok, I tried to be a good boy this year. AW Hell, I was a bad boy this year.... What of it????? lmao

Steve

Don't really know how to say this Steve,

This could come as a quite a shock to you,

are you sitting down?

Ahh what the hell,

Steve,

There IS no easy way to say this,

There IS NO Father Christmas!

There, I've said it now,

I know it's a bit of a shock,

but you had to find out some time.

Just keep taking the tablets,

You'll be ok mate!

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTT ??????????????????? Next your going to tell me there is no Easter Bunny?????????

Where's my meds?????? Where's my meds?????? Where's my meds???????

oh oh, I broke the thread !!!!!!! again !!!!!! It's all Phil's fault !!!!! MOM !!!!!!!!!! Phil did it again !!!!!!

This post was edited

Phil said: .... I knew we're on the same wave length, but I didn't realise that we're on the same latitude as well!

Colin said: ....Not quite Phil, you're a good 10 farther north than Connecticut. The southernmost part of the UK is quite a bit farther north than the northernmost part of the 48 contiguous states. Down south, where you are, is just a little farther north than Edmonton, Alberta in Canada. So next time you're a little chilly outside, spare a thought for those who are 'on the level' with you, but with a much colder climate. Of course, they do get great summers too Colin

Steve said: .... WHATTTTTTTTTTTTT????????????????? Now I am totally confused..... lol I think I had better get a map out, you have totally lost me !!!! Now I have to THINK???? Thanks a lot, now my brain hurts !!!!! So that means that I am way farther South than Phil is. Ha ha Phil, it's WARMER here !!!! !!!! BTW Phil, say hi to Santa for me.... Tell him I have been a REALLY good boy this year !!!!! Ok, I tried to be a good boy this year. AW Hell, I was a bad boy this year.... What of it????? lmao Steve

Phil said: .... Don't really know how to say this Steve, This could come as a quite a shock to you, are you sitting down? Ahh what the hell, Steve, There IS no easy way to say this, There IS NO Father Christmas! There, I've said it now, I know it's a bit of a shock, but you had to find out some time. Just keep taking the tablets, You'll be ok mate!

Steve said: .... WHATTTTTTTTTTTTT ??????????????????? Next your going to tell me there is no Easter Bunny????????? Where's my meds?????? Where's my meds?????? Where's my meds??????? oh oh, I broke the thread !!!!!!! again !!!!!! It's all Phil's fault !!!!! MOM !!!!!!!!!! Phil did it again !!!!!!
Oh! ........what r u like! .......

Can't take you anywhere!

Re the Easter Bunny,

Well there was, ...........BUT :(

Sorry, can't remember where this came from now,
probably www.Joke-of-the-Day.com

This post was edited

Sorry, fell out of my chair laughing again...... I landed on my head, so I am ok..... lmao Why does it take so much longer to climb back in my chair each time???????

Steve

This post was edited

Curt, I know you're laughing,

know how we fix this?

This post was edited

Curt, I know you're laughing, know how we fix this?

STEVE!!!! (one eyebrow raised) Fix the thread you broke! You're grounded until you do.

Phil...There IS a Father Christmas, there is, there is, there is!!!!! And a Great Pumpkin and a tooth fairy. Let's not forget the Easter Bunny. I do believe, I do, I do, I do! (Shhhh...don't tell anyone else, buuuuuuut....I think Colin MIGHT be Father Christmas. Who else would know all that latitude/longitude stuff?)

By the way, anyone can jump aboard this train. Only two things to keep in mind: Be nice (somewhat) and NOTHING serious!!!!

Jen

This post was edited

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

I FIXED IT!!! ..... I FIXED IT!!! ..... I FIXED IT!!! ..... I FIXED IT!!! ...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HA, who's a clever boy then!!!!!!!!

Just call me, ... ACE!

hehe

I just LOVE it when a plan comes together :)

This post was edited

Jen said: .... Phil... There IS a Father Christmas, there is, there is, there is!!!!! And a Great Pumpkin and a tooth fairy. Let's not forget the Easter Bunny. I do believe, I do, I do, I do! (Shhhh...don't tell anyone else, buuuuuuut....I think Colin MIGHT be Father Christmas. Who else would know all that latitude/longitude stuff?)

Yes dear, .... of course there is!

hehe!

This post was edited