RE: What happened to all of the fun here??????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! I FIXED IT!!! ..... I FIXED IT!!! ..... I FIXED IT!!! ..... I FIXED IT!!! ...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA, who's a clever boy then!!!!!!!! Just call me, ... ACE! hehe I just LOVE it when a plan comes together :)

Is that ace or arse????? lmao Just kidding Phil. You are the ever so great fixer !!!!!!!

Steve

Mom, am I still grounded?????????

This post was edited

Guess what Steve, there is NO Easter bunny either.....sorry....

Steve

This post was edited

(Shhhh...don't tell anyone else, buuuuuuut....I think Colin MIGHT be Father Christmas. Who else would know all that latitude/longitude stuff?)
There are plenty of young kids around here who share that belief, especially in December. Just about everywhere I go I get little ones tugging at Mummy's sleeve and pointing. I'm never going to be short of seasonal work.

This post was edited

Guess what Steve, there is NO Easter bunny either.....sorry....

Whatttttttttt ????????????? Who's gonna bring me all my chocolate bunnies?????????? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This post was edited

Curt, I know you're laughing, know how we fix this?

STEVE!!!! (one eyebrow raised) Fix the thread you broke! You're grounded until you do.

Phil...There IS a Father Christmas, there is, there is, there is!!!!! And a Great Pumpkin and a tooth fairy. Let's not forget the Easter Bunny. I do believe, I do, I do, I do! (Shhhh...don't tell anyone else, buuuuuuut....I think Colin MIGHT be Father Christmas. Who else would know all that latitude/longitude stuff?)

By the way, anyone can jump aboard this train. Only two things to keep in mind: Be nice (somewhat) and NOTHING serious!!!!

Jen

Be somewhat nice????? Does that mean somewhat nice to Phil too?????? Do I HAVE too??????? But mom, he picks on me ALL the time !!!!!!!! NO Father Christmas, NO Easter Bunny, and be nice to Phil????? All in the same day??????? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This post was edited

I knew we're on the same wave length,
but I didn't realise that we're on the same latitude as well!

Not quite Phil, you're a good 10 farther north than Connecticut. The southernmost part of the UK is quite a bit farther north than the northernmost part of the 48 contiguous states. Down south, where you are, is just a little farther north than Edmonton, Alberta in Canada. So next time you're a little chilly outside, spare a thought for those who are 'on the level' with you, but with a much colder climate. Of course, they do get great summers too
Colin
Thanks for that Colin,
haha Jen, ... I'm nearer the North Pole than you are! ... hehe
wait, ... that's NOT, "a good thing!"
Oh well, I've still got the Gulf Steam! .... at the moment, anyway,
that's worth a few degrees.

Phil, we have the Gulf Stream here too, so you can thank us for sending you some warmth. LOL
That is why I can go skinni dipping and sunning nude in February!!!!!
Thomas

This post was edited

Curt, I know you're laughing,know how we fix this?

Since I've not seen one that *I* broke, so can't see the source code embedded in the post ( or even if there is any ) I've no way to know.
It appears to be an error in the way the site progressively changes font on quotes, or quote markers, but without access.........

This post was edited

Fun, fun, fun! Y'all keep up the good work.

This post was edited

~hangs head~ I just don't know, I just don't know..... No Santa, No Easter Bunny, No Tooth Fairy, be nice to Phil..... I just don't know what happened to my world.......

This post was edited

~hangs head~ I just don't know, I just don't know..... No Santa, No Easter Bunny, No Tooth Fairy, be nice to Phil..... I just don't know what happened to my world.......

Oh, ye of little faith! : https://www.santatelevision.com/index.html

This post was edited