Newbe needs help.

Hello all.
Can someone help with a tech question. My wife and I are new members (paying members too)here. And every time we sign in we can can not look at anyone pictures. It tells us we have to upload a picture to look at a picture. We have pictures uploaded to this site. Has this happen to anyone else?
Pam and Joe

This topic was edited
RE: Newbe needs help.

Hello all. Can someone help with a tech question. My wife and I are new members (paying members too)here. And every time we sign in we can can not look at anyone pictures. It tells us we have to upload a picture to look at a picture. We have pictures uploaded to this site. Has this happen to anyone else? Pam and Joe
Hi Pam & Joe, welcome to the site.

You probably need to just wait a bit for your pics to be approved. If it's not ok by tomorrow, upload them again, if still no joy after a while send TT a note via the contact link at the bottom of the page.

This post was edited

Welcome to the site Pam_Joe..... We ALL need help here !!!!!! lmao

Steve

This post was edited

Yep ! All the time.
Always, it's because the site logs you out in about 5 minutes, maybe less. Log back in and all is well. I keep two windows open on this site minimum. One for whatever I'm doing ( like this forum ) and one to periodically log back in.
It appears your pics have been approved, so how is it now ?

This post was edited

Yep ! All the time. Always, it's because the site logs you out in about 5 minutes, maybe less. Log back in and all is well. I keep two windows open on this site minimum. One for whatever I'm doing ( like this forum ) and one to periodically log back in.
Ah - Haaaaaaaaaaa, so that's why,

It logs you out.

Thanks Curt!

This post was edited