Pretty much new here, but Nude for quite a bit

Stuck at home due to disability, but been off and on nudist for 7 years or so.. after cancer had it's scare with me, I started dressing a lot again, ashamed of myself, but had some encouraging words to get nude again so I could become reaquainted with the skin I live in.. now I'm pretty much naked 24/7 unless I have to go to the doctor, or take my wife to work.. and I love it :)
Just wanted to pop in and say hi - I'm about to hit the big 4 - 0 , living in PA , and have a wonderful loving (textiled) wife that supports me and I love her for it.

This topic was edited
RE: Pretty much new here, but Nude for quite a bit

Welcome to this community. Maybe you can bring your wife as accompaniment to one of the nudist clubs in PA.

This post was edited
RE: Pretty much new here, but Nude for quite a bit

Welcome to this community. Maybe you can bring your wife as accompaniment to one of the nudist clubs in PA.TY for the warm welcome :) wish I could, but I don't get to get out much.. that and the wife does love her wardrobe.. but she puts up with me doing it, and that's cool... plus I've already met some wonderful people on here..hearing some of the stories of clubs and the like has been fun to hear, plus I've encountered other like minded disabled people as well.. it's been a nice little uplifter :)

This post was edited