Austin Naked Camp may 9-12 anyone?

Hi,
We're thinking about going to this event, but not sure if the crowd will be what we're looking for.
Anyone has been? What's the age range of participants?

Thanks for your comments!

Cedric & Ricky
30 and 35

This topic was edited
RE: Austin Naked Camp may 9-12 anyone?

Hi,We're thinking about going to this event, but not sure if the crowd will be what we're looking for.Anyone has been? What's the age range of participants?Thanks for your comments!Cedric & Ricky30 and 35me. where is austin???

This post was edited

This link might be helpful and the site has a good FAQ:
https://www.nakedyogacamp.com/

This post was edited

Hey guys, Age range for these events is wide; from 20's to late middle age. Usually the events are a blast and you'd probably have a great time.

This post was edited

Looks like Austin Texas, though it is not in Austin, just on the outskirts it seems.
Stay Naked!

This post was edited

And looking at the website it is not a cheap endeavor either, but perhaps in the realm of yoga events it is reasonable, i do not know.
I am sure it will be fun.

Stay Naked!

This post was edited

It actually isn't that expensive when you consider it covers admission, tent camping, and meals. They do have to rent the location.I was wanting to go this year, but couldn't spare the $ with other events going on in May.

This post was edited

And looking at the website it is not a cheap endeavor....Perhaps you don't have any experience with nudist camps, clubs, or resorts. But, it actually is pretty low cost. All of the nudest venues that I have visited charge grounds fees + accommodations + meals + extra charge activities. Here the grounds fees and meals are included. It looks like a great deal.

This post was edited

Sounds like fun, however its very hot is there a place to cool off?

This post was edited

Sounds like fun, however its very hot is there a place to cool off?

This post was edited
RE: Austin Naked Camp Oct 2013

I am... my first time at the site.

This post was edited