RE: CONGRATULATIONS AMERICA!

I would say that there are a lot of non partisan appointments being made right now. Is it not true that several of the republican backbone are being asked to serve?
Well, that's what Obama promised to do, however, so far, all of his appointments have been Democrats, starting with the ULTRA-partisan Rahm Emanuel.

At this point, I think Republican or Democrat, everyone can get behind the cart and push, there's always time for fingerpointing later.

Well, there are some things that I can absolutely get behind, such as cleaning up governmental corruption and eliminating wasteful spending. However, there are several things that I cannot andabsolutely will notget behind, no less push, including redefining marriage, abortion on demand, socialization of the medical industry, the unwillingness to do whatever ittakes to become energy-independent, at leastfrom countries that are hostile toward us, the institutionof shirah finance, ever higher taxes and federal deficits or "spreading the wealth".
I'd say that if the country survived the great depression, then we stand a very good chance of surviving this, which as of yet has not reached the same levels. So roll up the sleves everyone.

For your sake and mine, I pray that you are right.

This post was edited