Hello Everyone

Hi All ,
My Name is Vaishali. I m from Bangalore. I m not exactly naturalist but i like being nude at home and i don like public display of nudity. I enjoy nude cooking . I Like to be friends with ppl who share similar thoughts on being naturalist.. Hope u all like me
Have fun
Vaisuk !!!

This topic was edited
RE: Hello Everyone

Welcome to this community. BTW, a naturalist is one who studies plants and animals; a naturist is a usually a nudist who enjoys freedom from clothing when possible.

This post was edited

hi vaishali nice meeting u, i like ur attitude, but i do public nudity just for the thrill of it.

This post was edited

Hi All ,My Name is Vaishali. I m from Bangalore. I m not exactly naturalist but i like being nude at home and i don like public display of nudity. I enjoy nude cooking . I Like to be friends with ppl who share similar thoughts on being naturalist.. Hope u all like meHave funVaisuk !!!

This post was edited

Hi All ,My Name is Vaishali. I m from Bangalore. I m not exactly naturalist but i like being nude at home and i don like public display of nudity. I enjoy nude cooking . I Like to be friends with ppl who share similar thoughts on being naturalist.. Hope u all like meHave funVaisuk !!!Hi

This post was edited
RE:Hello Everyone

hi vaishali, thanks for sharing your thoughts. yes, we all here are most comfortable being naked at home due to the vast restrictions that reside around us in this country. hope to getto you all know very soon. i myself have been a naturist myself ofcourse within my home environment for a long time now.

This post was edited

Hi Vaishali
If you need a helping hand into naturism, there are a few in Thailand and Indonesia. Let me know if you need more information or even meet up.
Shr

This post was edited

one basic doubt,... why is your profile with a male name and your blog starts with female name.. Are you couple.

Good that you started being nude at home.. taht is the starting stage.. i have gone through the same feeling.. and one day you will feel .. to have the eternal feeling of real nude where you can feel the sun and wind on your nude body. taht is wheere i explored some places around me to enjoy nudity near a lake, which doesnt mean exhibiting or going nude with public.. i had some space wehre only others can see me that am nude but cant see in detail.. which was good enough.. so have fun and keep exploring..

This post was edited

I am also from Bangalore. A nudist at home and with friends. Looking to make good friends for nudist meet up.

This post was edited

hi vaishali, how are you? long time back i had communicated with you. hope all is well at your end.

This post was edited

I am also from Bangalore. A nudist at home and with friends. Looking to make good friends for nudist meet up.

I am new here , but looking forward to be part of the group. Please let me know if any meetups are planned

This post was edited