This is a nudist website but so many people are not nude

HOW SO MANY PEOPLE JOIN THIS WEBSITE BUT ARE AFRAID TO POST PICTURES OF IN THE NUDE? I THNK PEOPLE THAT WANT TO JOIN TRUE NUDISTS WEBSITE SHOULD HAVE TO HAVE NUDE PICTURESIN THIER PROFILE. MAKES WONDER IF THE ON ES THAT DONT HAVE NUDE PICTURES ARE TRUE NUDISTS.

This topic was edited
RE: This is a nudist website but so many people are not nude

and I agree with you on that one. Only allowed to have 5 pics displayed now as we have to pay for the privaledge of seeing any more. But thats plenty for my mind. What gets me are the profiles that are "for friends only" or the lack of a written profile.

This post was edited

and I agree with you on that one. Only allowed to have 5 pics displayed now as we have to pay for the privaledge of seeing any more. But thats plenty for my mind. What gets me are the profiles that are "for friends only" or the lack of a written profile.

This post was edited

Mrgoodbar says this is a nudist website. But officially this is a CLOTHING OPTIONAL website. Mrgoodbar is going overboard in his interpreting, when he says clothed pictures indicates pervert. NOT NECESSARILY SO.

This post was edited

Catbird......there is NOTHING official about this site at all. I can understand where mrgoodbar is comming from. This site has come down from being a great site to one of having lowered its standards. I have made a lot great friends in TN and I wonder why they dont come back or have left.
Fron previous post. What I meant was people having settings set to 'PRIVATE".

This post was edited

"What I meant was people having settings set to 'PRIVATE".
You mean in the same way your profile is set to 'Private' ?

This post was edited

Funny, the ones who ask for nude pics are usually the pervs.

Rabbit..thats what I have concluded and its so true

This post was edited
RE: Many people not nude

Everybody likes to look, not everybody likes to participate. Everyone has different comfort levels. All you can do is try to make everyone comfortable and hope they kick their shoes off.

This post was edited

As in another thread...... ( so many redundant posts under different threads )
I had several, but none are in the "top five." They haven't changed since before it became a pay site.

Methinks "mandatory" is WAY over the top ! I want to put a face with a name, not necessarily "other parts" that have virtually nothing to do with what makes a person anyway.
I favor certification. I favor SOME kind of face pic on a profile.
I do not necessarily favor nude photo's, though I ( obviously ) have no objection.
Posting anything ( like this missive ) for the whole world to see ( literally ) takes a certain something that not everyone has.
Demanding nude photos takes nothing. There are plenty of sex sites for that.
Discussing issues relevant to being, or becoming, or considering, is of far greater importance IMHO.
Posting any photo on this site takes some guts as-is. Posting a nude photo takes considerably more, especially when one considers potential ramifications which may not apply to YOU, but may well directly affect my livelihood.

This post was edited

I agree, that certification is the way to go, having nude pics or private profiles is the prerogative of the member, I am certified, and a paying member, although new to the site, the Friend request should not be based on what they see but on whether or not the individual choses to make friends either through MSG or chat. I honestly do not think that a nude photo here proves anything, it is who you are that proves your intentions here.
Granted to be Certified you have to send a nude photo, is that not proof enough? demanding people is much different then setting the example, So get Certified, filter the people off your friends list who either do not conform to your standards, and get over it. Curt has a good point far to many nudes with no face, so what does that prove.
Do not judge on ignorance, you hold the power to allow or not to view your photos, so exercise your rights, and have fun, who are we to judge others on their level of comfort.

This post was edited

Here, here to Rabbit, Corsair, Princedale, Curtand especially Freedomrider (very well said)! This subject has been covered (od infinitum) on many threads. I would like to add that I so wish newbies to the site would take just a little bit of time to read through the different threads before posting a new thread. I knowwe did when we first joined the site (almost a year ago).

That being said...welcome to the site, Mr. Goodbar.

p.s.Are you aware that typing all in caps is equivalent to shouting or yelling?

This post was edited