It's that time of year

I'm a football widow!

This topic was edited
RE: It's that time of year

go niners happy they won their first gane woohoo

This post was edited

I am not a sports buff. I like watching some sports, but I am not a zealot fan. Fortunately, most of my colleagues are artisans so they are not enamored with football.

This post was edited
It's that time of the year

Go Seahawks Go

This post was edited
RE: It's that time of the year

I guess that makes me a football widow-maker, since I'm guilty as charged...love to watch especially college football. Hookem' Horms!

This post was edited

I feel your pain, Linda! I'm not an armchair sports fan, but can enjoy sitting in the bleachers and watching most games live. Fortunately, this year, I'm only a partial widow as Steve is too busy with work, school and homework to get sucked into the end-zone very much this year.

Oh, wait! That makes me a school widow! (And that season is muuuch longer)

Jen

This post was edited

I feel your pain, Linda! I'm not an armchair sports fan, but can enjoy sitting in the bleachers and watching most games live. Fortunately, this year, I'm only a partial widow as Steve is too busy with work, school and homework to get sucked into the end-zone very much this year. Oh, wait! That makes me a school widow! (And that season is muuuch longer) Jen

LOL

This post was edited

I guess that makes me a football widow-maker, since I'm guilty as charged...love to watch especially college football. Hookem' Horms!

Hey gator, sorry to hear that, maybe one day you will learn the thing to say is Gig Em Aggies LOL

This post was edited

I'm a football widow!
This is the time of year that it is great for guys like me, I get to talk to all the football widows in chat. LOL
The bad this is after the games, they come in and rehash the games in chat.

This post was edited

Hey Lin & Jen, you're always welcome to drop by,
I -hate- football too!
we could play "get dressed poker"
or NOT!

This post was edited

Hey Lin & Jen, you're always welcome to drop by, I -hate- football too! we could play "get dressed poker" or NOT!

Me too Phil...... Nascar is the only sport for me, but there are only 10 races left !!!!!! OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Steve

This post was edited