RE: It's that time of year

Myself, and most all of the high-tech geek types and engineers I know, our only use for professional sports is the ad dollars they provide to our clients and employers, enabeling them to make our checks good.
Beyond that, shooting golfs, or hitting one out of the end zone means about nothing to me.

This post was edited

go blue ( michigan woverines) actually i watch football if i flix through channels and see a good game on, like baseball i enjoy watching but don't have a passion to sit watching it through the season. linda it will be over in no time, acually the season seems to get longer and longer but hang in there and enjoy...

This post was edited

Fixing the thread I broke. Oops!

This post was edited

LOLOL!!! Who was it who was asking if men ever reply to threads in the ladies room?

Jen

This post was edited

Hey Lin & Jen, you're always welcome to drop by, I -hate- football too! we could play "get dressed poker" or NOT!

Me too Phil...... Nascar is the only sport for me, but there are only 10 races left !!!!!! OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Steve

Look! Another left turn!

This post was edited
RE: It's that time of the year

Try as you may, you'll never make me an aggsie!

I guess that makes me a football widow-maker, since I'm guilty as charged...love to watch especially college football. Hookem' Horms!

Hey gator, sorry to hear that, maybe one day you will learn the thing to say is Gig Em Aggies LOL

This post was edited

Hey Lin & Jen, you're always welcome to drop by, I -hate- football too! we could play "get dressed poker" or NOT!

Me too Phil...... Nascar is the only sport for me, but there are only 10 races left !!!!!! OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Steve

Look! Another left turn!

The strategy sessions for those races must be really interesting. "I think I'll turn then I'll turn and I'll turn and I'll turn and I'll turn..." Well, y'all probably get the picture. Those highly skilled athletes have so much to think about before a race.

This post was edited

The strategy sessions for those races must be really interesting. "I think I'll turn then I'll turn and I'll turn and I'll turn and I'll turn..." Well, y'all probably get the picture. Those highly skilled athletes have so much to think about before a race.

Huh !
Even though I've been there, done that, I have a very hard time thinking of race drivers as athletes !
The wrenches in the pits, maybe.

This post was edited

So what's a widow to do, during football season? Become a supernudist!!!! (I haven't forgotten your cape, Lin)

Jen

This post was edited

Well Linda, football is over...spring training starts in a few weeks...

This post was edited