Need Help With a New Concept....

Just for fun, let's put together a game of strip poker for nudists. Give me your input and we'll build a game upon it....

Reverse strip?
Shame the person who is fully dressed?
How many items worn will win the game?
What else?
LOL,
Steve

This topic was edited
RE: Need Help With a New Concept....

I like the idea being the opposit of strip poker.
In strip poker, you lose when you're naked ! I like the idea that you WIN when your the first one nude.
In this version, everyone starts with double wool socks over long-johns over shorts, then shoes over the double socks, and double blue jeans over the long johns. Undershirt, overshirt, sweatshirt, light jacket, and winter overcoat. Stocking cap and another over that. Gloves or mittens.
Best played when it's over about 85 or 90 degrees F outside.
( obviously, one can see why the first one nude is the winner )

This post was edited

Lol...Curt, that's almost sadistic!

Jen

This post was edited

Naw.
Sadistic would be that the losers all get to spend an hour in the saunna wearing whatever they were still wearing when the game ended !

This post was edited

Cute idea. And very sadistic.

This post was edited

...and I thought Steve said "just for fun".

This post was edited

neat idea but why not make your own rules, such as you throw away and draw for low not for pairs, str8's flushes etc and the low hand wins,,,,,,,and the normally winging hand (s) would loose. one eyed jacksand duese of spades wild,,,,,,,,if your stuck with it you have to put someting back on,,,,,,,or your in the hole an article..... if you dont have one to put on,,,,,,someone else can offer you an article! thier choice. that they already removed.lots of possebilities.

This post was edited

Forget the over-coat, woolies and such. Toss out the sauna, and it *is* just for fun !

This post was edited

So who wants to play?

This post was edited

If you find yourself in North Eastern Ohio, or I find myself in Connecticut, I'm in !

This post was edited

I think I like hobrob's suggestion best !

This post was edited