RE: Weight loss?

I cut out all desserts, and eat smaller portions. Remember that your protein portion should be no bigger than the palm of your hand. I lost 15 pounds in a month. Now I'm down to my high school weight again.

This post was edited

here's a simple inquiry, Why does it matter? As nudists we should learn to accept that we all have our own natural shapes and sizes. Trying to change yourself from something your not is hypocritical. though, now that I consider it, it is good to be healthy. So in conclusion, you are yourself and it is good to be comfortable in your own skin though at the same time it is good to try to be healthy. But don't overdo it

This post was edited

here's a simple inquiry, Why does it matter? As nudists we should learn to accept that we all have our own natural shapes and sizes. Trying to change yourself from something your not is hypocritical. though, now that I consider it, it is good to be healthy. So in conclusion, you are yourself and it is good to be comfortable in your own skin though at the same time it is good to try to be healthy. But don't overdo itWe're all different. :)Sculpting our bodies with workouts can be a real enjoyment. Pushing your body to failure when running.To me it's more natural than sitting most of the day and eating fake foods. I don't hit the gym anymore (car accident) but if my injury is ever able to be repaired. I'll be back at.I already do heaps through chronic pain. Again, I feel better using my body than resting it.I always think about how we were hunter gathers.
I've said it earlier, but I've been solid muscle, and very low fat... And after the accident I was over 100kg. I'm at 74kg now, (5'7") and I'm proud as punch.

This post was edited

for me smaller portins, no snacks and no fast food works together with 3 times to the gym per week. lost 11 kg in 3 months.

This post was edited

I like the elliptical for both cardio and weight loss. I also use a smartphone app that helps me count/track calories. I'm down 7 lbs in 2 weeks!

This post was edited

Hey everyone,I'm trying to lose weight and man it's hard. Does anyone have any tips on good workout regimes or healthy eating?

This post was edited

Hey everyone,I'm trying to lose weight and man it's hard. Does anyone have any tips on good workout regimes or healthy eating?My doc said there is no secret ... eat less, exercise more.

This post was edited

Exactly right piercedbiker. I'm currently on 40 mins elliptical and 1500 calories Mon - Fri. I don't pay attention on weekends. I'm down 9 lbs in 3 weeks. I dropped 30 lbs a couple years ago, then got lazy. Fat followed the lazy - LOL.

This post was edited

I put nearly 30 pounds on in the last 18 months. I have just lost 12 pounds in 10 days (without ecercising) by cutting down on sugar and fat and NOT eating after 7 PM. One of the most important things is to always have breakfast. If you don't eat in the morning, you will find it harder to lose weight. And, drinking plenty of water helps to keep the body healthy.

This post was edited

My recipe for weight loss/control was to avoid fats, sugar, salt, exercise and a vegan diet. It worked for me, perhaps it will work for you and others. However; you must make a commitment.

This post was edited