Nude in the Spa

I enjoy going to spas and hanging out nude. i use everything nude: sauna, steam room, and whirlpool. I walk around with no towel or just carrying one.
I will be in Orlando in a few months and would like some recommendations for spas that I can visit on a day pass and enjoy nude. I was looking at the Gaylord Palms Spa. Has anyone been there. One other one is the Ritz Carlton Spa too.
What are your thoughts and can you recommend another one?
Thanks

This topic was edited
RE: Nude in the Spa

The only place I'm personally acquainted with is the Cadillac of actual nudist resorts on the east coast is Cypress Cove in Kissimmee.
If you're not affiliated with TNS or AANR, it may not be available. Give them a call. The office manager, Tiki, I'm personally acquainted with her. The Cove is a genuine nudist destination with good food, great accommodations, 2 pools, 2 hot tubs, full restaurant and a snack bar/bar. They also have tennis, ping pong, etc.

This post was edited

Funny you should ask. I contacted the Ritz Carlton Orlando Grand Lakes and they have a day pass for 50.00 which includes use of their private lap pool (not nude), and separate men's sauna and steam room. Thinking of trying it out soon and spending the day and would love to meet some other True Nudists there sometime.

This post was edited

Hey Orland,
I contacted them about using the outdoor lap pool wearing a thong an they said it was fine. So, wear a nice thong to the pool if/when you go. It's about as close to being nude as your going to get.

This post was edited

I'll definitely be wearing my thong when I go then!

This post was edited

Went to the Ritz Carlton Spa today and really enjoyed it. What a beautiful spa. For the 50.00 Day Pass, you have access to the Men's Sauna, Steamroom, Jacuzzi, large private showers, and the lap pool. All nude except for the lap pool. And from what I have been told, the pool is Adults only and thongs and gstrings are okay while using the pool. It rained today so I wasn't able to try the pool, but I will definitely be back soon.

This post was edited